Fark carlton (Part 1)

Hopefully Kennedy reneges on his deal too.

1 Like

And when they find that list doesn’t exist, just recruit from the Institute of Public Affairs.

2 Likes

I thought the title said Fake Carlton ie: GWS thread

3 Likes

President: John Elliott
CEO: Tom Elliott

You know you want to FCFC

1 Like

Your answer is here. Not a crook but he likes the females he works with.

Except that no one seems to have told Trigg. This is despite the fact that Carlton’s interest in former AFL football boss Simon Lethlean and Lethlean’s interest in Carlton has become an open secret among senior staff at head office and a widening circle of club chief executives. btw that’s from SWSNBN

1 Like

Probably a few trade unions could supply candidates too.

2 Likes

Hawthorn knew they’d been beaten last week/yesterday. Catch up, Fark Carlton.

They’d want to audit all contracts he presided over.

Fark Carlton flog supporters were so sure of getting Smith and Saad…what a beautiful day

1 Like

<Be based Jacket man
<Be start of trade period
<all players linked to Fark Carlton
<put jackets on and weave some jacket magic
<all good players linked to Fark Carlton want too come too Essendon now
<Fark Carlton CEO resigns the same day
<MFW

2 Likes

I’m a bottle of wine and half a jug of Sangria in celebrating this very thing.

You’re a farkin poet man.

I love youse all

2 Likes

This in the same week the woman at Hawthorn was sacked in part because the AFL were surprised by her appointment. Boys clubbbbbbbbbbbbbb

8 Likes

“What? Oh yeah, I fired him because he was having an inappropriate relationship in the workplace, but he’s still a good mate so I heartily recommend you appoint him as your CEO.”

1 Like

I can’t fathom how stupid people must be to just lap this ■■■■ up, and not consider that the AFL are a corrupt boys club with too much power… Wake up Melbourne FFS.

8 Likes

We can’t have that at the AFL, it’s just not on.

But at Carlton? Well it’s a hotbed of debauchery so have at it.

1 Like

FCFC Interviewer: So tell me some of your past experience.
Lether: I slept with a lady at my office who was in a relationship , in fact engaged, while my wife was at home dealing with the kids
FCFC: really? You will fit right in, welcome to the club. Let me show you around to some of the young lad…I mean the office.

2 Likes

Gibbs for sloane, swap of picks

Seems the Lethlean appointment is not quite a done deal due to intervention by some on the Board ( could be Kate Jenkins, who is the Sex Discrimination Commissioner) . Lo Guidice has since clarified that Lethlean is being invited to apply for the position ( the criteria are tailored to his experience).

Rule 1: Must have had experience in football operations management in a senior Australian Football League position, based in the Docklands
Rule 2: Must have boofed some of the office staff. To please Tony Abbott, can be of the same gender.
Rule 3: Must have initials SL.

2 Likes