Fark carlton (Part 1)

Can someone link the YouTube if they’re watching it?

Nah sorry man, I’m busy watching it.

2 Likes

Highlights

First half

Second half

7 Likes

Awesome.

Amazing scenes after the game, not done justice by that video.

2016 was a pretty remarkable year.
Melbourne win and the North game come to mind.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Still the most post in the fark carlton thread.

Mod me!

Not enough Fark carlton in your post.

Fark carlton.

1 Like

P.S. Fark Carlton.

1 Like

What the actual ■■■■ is this

Did they recruit a 12 year old?

1 Like

And by the looks of him, a good advocate for their sponsor, Virgin.

Thirty-two years ago when the Brisbane Bears were starting up as a club, when all existing VFL clubs had to donate a few senior players, didn’t fark Carlton hand over the rights a deceased player (unbeknownst to Brisbane) who had previously died in a jet ski/motorboat accident?

I think his name was Ron James or something similar. Seriously poor form if true and typical of the Elliot era. I was thinking about this the other day.

That’s not quite true. Ron James was a Footscray player (debuted in a final for Willy at 14).

The guy Carlton supplied was a Reid, was he Sam and Ben Reid’s dad? He’d retired and gone overseas.

1 Like

THanks AN for clearing up that inacccuracy - It happens too often.

Lurch is right with this. The Filth gave them a player who had retired and went travelling to Europe.

While we, ever the Honourable Club, gave them a Premiership defender, who a current BBer admires so much as to have him as his nom.

And yet, over the years, the Honourable Club get stitched up by the League while the Filth always gets away with all sorts of shi+ like that.

Edit: Oops, I forgot: Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Correct. Think it was Bruce Reid. Scruffy blonde hair, your atypical, bog ordinary 80’s back flanker.

And premier left-arm quick…well, not quite.

So Fark Carlton have fallen so far they are relying on an AFL sponsor in Virgin to be their own sponsor. Fingers crossed they keep going nowhere and end up completely irrelevant.

Fark Carltank

They’re not quite at the chocolate milk stage of sponsorship but they’re headed their.

Never in the history of sport, anywhere in the world, has there ever been such a farking putrid uniform. Not even private-school-summer uniforms. Not even prison inmate uniforms. Who the flying fark came up with that disgusting mid-grey and white socks debacle???

2 Likes