Fark carlton (Part 1)

20 years later and i still can’t figure out was sos was doing.

Was 12 at the time wont forget thd look on mums face when i dropped “yeah ■■■■ off Carlton”

11 Likes

I don’t want them to fold. I want them to bleed first, ask for handouts from their fans for a year, then fold. Then ikon park gets burnt to the ground and somehow Pratt’s coffin ended up there and he gets done twice.

13 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The HATE is strong with this one !

You win Blitz for the day…

Read a post of mine further up

lol sos

What a great comeback almost forgot how good Llyod was dead eye in front of the sticks

1 Like

Never forget the back page the next day
Silly
Old
Sausage

2 Likes

@rossoneri : I see your sterling effort and raise you the following from 2014…

6 Likes

Dean Rice ■■■■■■■ Pelican

3 Likes

I remember I was sitting in the bar at The Newmarket hotel watching this match. Me the only Bomber supporter, 5 blokes in the bar were Carlton supporters (didn’t know them they just rocked up).

They were having a good time right through, cocky as coz they thought they were going to win easy. After Lucas kicked that goal I put my arms up like Lucas and they were like stunned mullets. Left the bar feeling pretty cocky myself (and they knew it). :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Danger game for us. Only play them once thus year. I want revenge for last years loss.

3 Likes

That match made me want to take all my opiate medication. I just had some teeth out. The match was worse than the operation.

3 Likes

The melbourne loss of 2012 made me want to legit throw up blood, and not the ‘i drank too much water after my wisdom teeth out surgery and dropped ■■■■■■ water on myself’

2 Likes

I touched down in Paris that night and I was so ■■■■■■■ angry the French surrendered

4 Likes

I was so angry after 99 I kicked a wheelie bin on the way out of the MCG and broke 2 toes.

10 Likes

Geez…To think I sat at the back of the ponsford stand and cried for at least 20 minutes.

My hate for Carlton is indescribable. I take absolute joy for any misfortune they have, large or small.

Keep hearing about the pain of 99. Was it really as bad as losing in 01? (Too young to remember any of it)

No…worse.

11 Likes

It was horrific.

7 Likes

I worked in a building on the other side of the valley so had a good view of the Pratt mansion. I gave a cheer when they lowered the flag above it, and took this photo.

2 Likes

Worst footballing moment ever

Anyway enough of that

Fark Carlton

May they forever dwell at the bottom of the ladder