Fark carlton (Part 1)

2 Likes

and yet they’ve still done something we haven’t been able to for 15 years, win a final.

I get it, but this is what i mean about people and their perceived views of people on here about being negative and pessimistic.

you lot will sit here and bag the living ■■■■ out of carlton for all the same ■■■■, but it’s ok, because ■■■■ carlton.
point out well we aren’t in that much of a better situation, and oh yeah the they have at least won a final, but yeah say that and you hate essendon, you’re negative an ■■■■■■■■ pessimist and everything else under the sun.

never called seeing it how it is, trying to be as honest as possible, or right, just negative.

good old essendon complex. ironically most other clubs, hell even the likes of the dogs and north prolly think the same of us as you lot do of carlton. an irrelevant dinosaur living off past glories to mask the deep seated humilation they feel for being nothing.

like i said, dogs, north richmond these pissant clubs actually look down on us, and you lot are ok with it, cos “■■■ carlton are ■■■■”.

remember that one as JJ’s breakout game. sat on the bench for most of it until the last quarter…at least that’s what my memory tells me. got all kinds of crap all afternoon from wanker carlton blokes who were in love with whitnall. sweet as. remember it well but wow 20 years!

This. Their club is destestable, their fans are just the worst kind of people.

1 Like

Was Guelfi even born then?

If theres grass on the wicket…

Try having a thousand of those ■■■■■ at every function you go to

Think you’re missing the point of this thread. Regardless of what carlton do better or worse than us, we ■■■■■■■ hate them more than any other team, it’s a no contest.

5 Likes

What an idiot (not you Ross).

and Fark Carlton

No i get the point of the thread. Like ive said its the akin to real life version of putting others down to make yourselves feel better.

Carlton being ■■■■ doesnt make us better.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. But if someone tailgates you, then tries to over take you, but you end up at the same set of lights, don’t you give a little smirk?

1 Like

Reveling in someone’s failure because it reduces your own sense of failure is not the same as reveling in someone’s failure because you ■■■■■■■ hate them and want them to fail regardless of your own circumstances.

9 Likes

19 years later and we still do this

Never heard a roar so loud once Wallis got tackled… that will haunt me forever… nothing we can do to them will erase that

#17 would be a start.

1 Like

Fark this ■■■■■, we won the cup in 93 playing against these kents and nothing since has tarnished such a jewel in time.

Don’t let them twist history.

2 Likes

1 cougar on the prowl spotted.

3 Likes

If it’s against them , and we are the underdogs , and we win by a point the same way … give them heartache , pain and suffering the same way and only then id be ok… winning another flag won’t cut it.

It’ll help and it’ll be amazing but I want to inflict the same thing on them. Let’s face it, that cut deep. Those old enough to remember that feeling , the noise , the tears and the Carlton joys will understand. I wish I watched it on tv and not gone… you can turn off the tv and walk away… I think I was stuck in my seat in shock.

Their victory song even sounds like self-loathing, a dirge-like lament.

Yeah. So I watched from home and put my fist through a wall on the siren. So the whole just turn off the TV and walk away did not work on that day.

However, #17 puts us in front on the premiership table and takes us past those clowns. When you have more of something then anyone else, well you can still feel bad about something that doesn’t go your way, but not as bad.

{{although maybe I just want #17 so much that it over-rides everything else. There will be great emotion on that day}}

2 Likes