Fark carlton (Part 1)

I agree. Normally Carlton losing to Melbourne by 107 points would leave me smiling all week, but all it does this time is make me even more shat off that we couldn’t play well enough to beat them at all.

While being rolled by fark carlton hardly filled me with joy, in a year of few wins, I’d rather get over Geelong than fark carlton.

1 Like

Wash your mouth out with soap reboot :smile:

1 Like

What … again!

1 Like

Nope, Reboot is correct.
Beating Geelong in the manner that we did with ALL of Danger, Selwood, Ablett and Tomahawk playing was sweet as.

I couldn’t give a flying fat rats clacker about losing to Carlton.
They are irrelevant regardless, and it brought us the rock bottom that we needed to experience, in order to turn things around.

5 Likes

Nah I’m agreeing with the others. I would have gathered smashed carlton by 100 and lose to cats by 5 goals instead of what happened. We are not better than geelong, regardless if we beat them. All the geelong game did was frustrate us more (though winning is nice)

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I mean, I’d rather have won both, has anyone chosen that option yet?

8 Likes

The wall - it is too high…

1 Like

Win two games in a row? You want the lid off thread buddy

5 Likes

Knives are out for SOS. Carlton fans questioning the trading-in of so many GWS duds.

It’s kinda funny that SOS gave fark Carlton the inside running on all GWSs kids - and he pillaged half their list - and STILL probably none of them are as good as Stewart & Smith…

20 Likes

Yep.

We also went after Marchbank who is good but in the end he chose them. And we have Ridley and Francis now so sorted in that department.

Jake Niall calling for the AFL to give Fark Carlton draft assistance. Fark Carlton!

EFA

Their problems are all self inflicted. Should be penalised for wasting resources if anything.

And Niall is a muppet.

4 Likes

How the hell have they got another friday night game this coming week?
Will tune in only to watch them get slaughtered by sydney.

1 Like

From the AFL website:

"Incredibly, the Blues are now the least successful Victorian club this century. Since the start of the 2000 season, a year after the club had made the Grand Final and a year in which it was to make a preliminary final, Carlton has played 417 matches for just 157 wins (37.65%).

In the same period, Melbourne has played 415 games for 158 wins (38.07%). "

Still won more finals than us

3 Likes

Could explain why NRL ahead on TV ratings.