Fark carlton (Part 1)

Merge them with Melbourne, call the new entity Melton and move them out there.

20 Likes

Walls sticking the knife in, particularly into the list management at the club. But Sos is Carlton royalty. Surely must be immune from criticism, let alone sacking

Carlton’s plight like StKilda’s mostly comes down to recruiting - Development only goes so far with limited talent - In saying that, Carlton has more top end talent than StKilda, so if they nail the next two drafts they’ll be OK - Stkilda needs more luck.

I still say Tassie is the go.
Having a guernsey with a map of Tasmania printed on the front is apt for those bunch of carnts

2 Likes

To be fair to him, he’s juggling two roles, both coaching this struggling club, bringing through tons of kids and still trying to find improvement - and his other job, where he wears a sequinned jumpsuit and gets shot from a cannon.

1 Like

carlton supporters losing their sh-t at halftime yesterday

4 Likes

See, I think that your post proves that Adelaide is the place for them. A backwater trapped in the past. Where the fark, apart from Adelaide it would seem, do you find a map of Tassie these days?

1 Like

It’s a nice thought thinking about how much Carlton’s ineptness would be irking this ■■■■.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget Tim and Sam Lane, Fitzpatrick, Maclure, Kernahan and sundry other douches.

4 Likes

Aye.

Hughesy, Andy Maher, most of Melbourne’s underworld

I’m still filthy that they beat us but I take solace in knowing how ■■■■ they are.

Fark Carlton

They are in a world of hurt they won’t see any kind of success in years

Wait this game was in Melbourne?! Hahaha

yeah - Fark Carlton.

But we play Fremantle, Round 18, Saturday, July 21 at Etihad. Let’s see how we do.

2 Likes

ahh, just the tonic for a monday morning

1 Like

Andrew McKay, boss of footy Dept (not sure on proper title) - Gone

Shame. They may get someone competent now.

3 Likes

Was that the same guy we brought in to consult for us on the appointment of head coach?

I doubt that this is their Neeld moment.