7 Likes

fark carlton

1 Like

Is that arsehat Neil Craig still at FC?

No. He’s working with Eddie Jones and the English rugby side

Yep.

Another great idea by PJ.

FARK CARLTON

(tempered somewhat as we may well give them their only win of the year)

26k to Simpson’s 300th game.

Their fans are giving up

Good huh?

And thankfully, Marc Murphy has signed for another 2 years.

3 Likes

Carlton have basically traded Pick 2 in arguably the strongest draft in years to keep a player who is now injury prone, 30 and will not play any part in their next premiership tilt. Love it!! #FarkCarlton

1 Like

Not sure anyone they could use that Pick 2 on would be part of that tilt either.

3 Likes

Hope they beat Gold Coast do want us to be their only win

I hope Gold Coast flog them by 100 points.

Fark Carlton

4 Likes

This is what I thought as well. With his years of service, B&F finishes and the fact he is captain would have put him as a mid first round selection even accounting for the fact that his contract and his new club wouldn’t have been that much
Stunning decision

True Fark Carlton decision. Love it, really setting themselves up with that youth policy

I reckon they’ll win another one for sure before the year is out. They’ve got Brisbane, St Kilda, Gold Coast still to come. Plus a few others where they’d be a sneaky chance

I seriously wonder at times whether you are actually an Essendon supporter

in what world would Murphy get pick 2 as FA compensation. He would get 500 x 2 in the best scenario which is probably a 2nd round or 3rd pick.

2 Likes

I thought they would factor in his B&F finishes and his current contract. Dont forget it’s the same world that have Melbourne pick 3 for Frawley

1 Like

Only $500k you reckon?

Kidding yourself. He’d be on $800k+ at Blues and clubs who were after him would have been shelling out plenty.

Motlop got $600k+ and he’s nowhere near the player Murphy is.

If he was 3yrs at $800k it would have been top notch compo. They’ve cost themselves with him staying but they wouldn’t see it that way since they need experience there.

I must admit I have never warmed to this fark carlton slogan and TBH find it a bit offensive. I mean it’s spelt with a u FFS.

Furk Carlton!