Fark carlton (Part 1)

Drinking 48 red bulls before the game to avoid having to play?

2 Likes

I did a first aid course where they said some teachers they trained had been using expired Epipens (adrenaline I think) on themselves just to see the effect.

I discussed it with my sons tracher (son has an epipen) and he tells me one of the teachers turned up to the local indoor soccer night and used one before playing. WTF!? These are the people tracking our kids!

I find it increasingly difficult to comprehend the fact that our sporting organisation was defeated in an Australian rules football fixture by the sporting organisation referred to in this discussion, as they seem to lack the most basic skill set required to attain successful outcomes from their endeavours.

One can only speculate as to the alternative situation we would find ourselves in, vis-a-vis ladder position, had this seemingly errant result been reversed.

20 Likes

Furthermore: Fark Carlton.

7 Likes

Take it to the saga thread.

1 Like

Someone got given a thesaurus for their birthday.

2 Likes

I just thought I was using made up words.

Or an onomasticon, amirite?

Or paradigm drug trials?

You’d think of all the threads in this forum, this is the only thread where we come together united.

3 Likes

We need to send in someone undercover to check the blue powder East German swim team formula “energy” drink which these Juddites like to slurp before each game; and then we get our man into the No 1 position at AFL HQ to announce that this is the worst thing in footy since fitzprick screwed his pooch.

A few of your mates are missing from your picnic I think.

3 Likes

So going off Kreuzer’s medical withdrawal - what’s an “elevated heartrate” for a c*nton player?
1 bpm?

2 Likes

Carlton’s doctors were flummoxed, they’re not used to treating players with heart.

15 Likes

Carlton would be a good chance against gold coast in a couple of weeks

c*rlton are that ■■■■ that even gold coast will beat them (again)

Rat clon.
Can I buy a vowel burgo

SOS and Caro punching on Footy Classifoed. Lloydy with a late dip too.

1 Like

This popped up on my twitter feed.
Glorious reading

17 Likes

He did a job on Caro I’ll give SOS that.

4 Likes