Fark carlton (Part 1)

McNeice and a third rounder should get it done.

4 Likes

Absolutely would not want it whilst they in this transition phase. Let Murphy continue to take the heat for next few years still.

Rather strange IMO

It’s been too long since anybody said “Fark Carlton”

Fark Carlton.

With a sideways Leyland P76.

1 Like

like to see one for ours

Which story is easier for Fark Carlton supporters to accept.

a) he’s leaving becuase we are a rabble

b) he’s leaving becuase he’s precious and we won’t make him captain.

2 Likes

As if they won’t make him captain.

They’ll make him coach too, it he wants it.

3 Likes

More $$$
More marketing opportunities

i reckon he could walk into almost any club and be a good shot of getting the captaincy at some point in time. hes still so young, got plenty of time to captain if that what he has his heart set on.

Watched the interview. He made Caro look stupid which is always a bonus. Lloyd looked completely out of his depth too. I did notice he didn’t really address their issues though. Saying he’s building for a premiership is fine but doing it without a mix of experience and youth is difficult and a 1-16 win/loss ratio is hard to justify.

Carlton supporters know they are a rabble, so probably option A.

Lol. Very few of those left with motors in them any more. Most had their engines stripped many years ago by people like me looking for replacements for their early model 3.5 litre Rangies.

Mind you, big bastards, would definitely be an unpleasant experience.

Oh, and fark carlton

1 Like

Basically calling Caro a liar and she kept trying to pull it back to board members saying as much

She’s just a horrid piece of work

12 Likes

Yeah, just the empty shell would be enough.

Besides, wouldn’t want to risk creating a farkCarlton player with a decent engine…

4 Likes

I’m surprised he would even demand it as it is a foregone conclusion that he will be their next captain

I believe they made the boot big enough to hold a 44-gallon drum. Is it OK if we leave one in there?

1 Like

She was criticizing him for having too much power for a list manager, then criticized him for not having press conferences to provide a running commentary on the state of the club.

2 Likes

Depends what’s in it. Nothing non-toxic.

2 Likes

This bloke is so symbolic of their issues. Looked a gun first year in the AFL and since has plateaued or even gone backwards. Maybe his upside was always going to be limited but still he shouldn’t have regressed.

Their development is just appalling and long may it continue. Also I don’t think their game plan/or lack of it helps the kids. The message across the club seems to be completely confused. Keep it going!

Fark Carlton

1 Like

He is still young, and if he doesn’t come good Hawthorne will benefit no doubt

Hard to see this as anything other than bullshiit.