Fark carlton (Part 1)

That article is garbage even by her low standards. What the hell does their stance on marriage equality have to do with their current crap performance? Still, as you say, they deserve each other.

5 Likes

She really didn’t like Silvagni getting stuck into her obviously.
What a bit of work it is.

14 Likes

Not even for FCFC should that be posted here.

3 Likes

I see what you did there

2 Likes

You people know she’s toxic yet you continue to inhale.

3 Likes

And these are the same idiots that get upset no one is honest with the media. Silvagni said what was on his mind, and his side of the story, and this is what he gets.

8 Likes

The side getting the spoon always cops it.

Although I think the suns might have a free pass if they “won” it.

If I was Carlton I would go hard at the best CHB available in trade period. McGovern?

So important to have a decent CHB.

If Weitering is available he is exactly the sort of player we should go for. There are all sorts of reasons why his form might have dropped earlier this year. If he were playing in a team that actually knew how to play he’d be a star.

1 Like

She is a real piece of work. She was Chief Football Writer for the Age and to the best of my knowledge did not write one single story about a game of football.

A truly malignant human being. And her sour, bitter face reflects her nature.

20 Likes

Quite typical of her, had the chance to take him to task directly to his face, failed, then uses her opinion piece as a way to get the last word. IF she wasn’t writing about FARKCARLTON I’d be outraged.

4 Likes

Why would The Corrupt One aka Gil the Dil be trying to find Trigg a job. Is the AFL CEO now also an employment recruiter?

And if he is, why and how would this mole know about it.

This administration is a disgrace.

7 Likes

Probably combination of Trigg being a trusted yes man and also fact Lethlean didn’t get the Blues job.

AFL I expect wants its own key people in at Carlton who are an embarrassment right now and years away from climbing out.

Blues CEO and list manager under pump as AFL not happy that a big club (money maker) is a rabble. SWSNBS deliberately stirring things up.

4 Likes

How come Fark Carlton didn’t play last night?

1 Like

Let’s get one thing clear, it doesn’t matter which club or spokesperson it is, it is all about the brand. That means the AFL. No one is allowed to have or voice opinions which may damage “the brand.” May being the operative word, what the AFL deem the risk to be.

Some people can say something without saying much, Silvagni on the other hand, said it as it is for him. And; she who must be acknowledged, didn’t like it. I saw the interview. Good on him there are not many in the AFL with intestinal fortitude these days. I wonder how long he’ll last in the position?

Perhaps the AFL have another scapegoat now.

2 Likes

Admittedly the “some woman got sacked from the board” line has made things a little bit clearer as to the timing of these attacks.

1 Like

I have an idea of what the culture of a club means, but I struggle with what the "brand "of a club means. Brand Brand Brand. ATFT. Does my head in !!!

2 Likes

It’s mainly just rubbish, to try and generate patriotism.
A little like ‘built tough for Australian conditions’
Actually - it’s built in a 3rd world country by underpaid kids to the cheapest standard we can get away with, but hey - Aussie Aussie Aussie!

6 Likes

Let’s make it easy - it is what the AFL deems it to be.

You should be outraged anyway, notice she couldn’t help but mention us as an example. EFC was not even part of the story. She is the most liverish person in the world I think.

Interesting but hardly surprising that she fails to mention the incoming female board member. Talk about a bunch of disconnected ramblings. She really should be put in a safe place.

1 Like