Fark carlton (Part 1)

Given they were punished for salary cap breaches over that period, shouldn’t all of their wins be overturned or at least *ed??

FARKCARLT*n

1 Like

That was a painful loss, too.

They were undermanned (I think Silvagni, Bradley and maybe Kouta all out) and we had looked unstoppable the first two games.

It was the first time we looked somewhat vulnerable.

1 Like

think we may have had a few concerns over that period as well.

fark carlton

Shh now

Had a fark Carlton fan tell me the latest “conspiracy” theory.

Tom Elliott positioning, with the aid of his c**t of a father, positioning to take over the board, sack Bolton and reappoint Ratten.

I did mention that Jack was the one who got them into all the trouble in the first place, and the sheer arrogance of the pair of them, and a fair whack of their arrogant meathead Mafia fans, would be sure to have them in trouble again.

It’s not a conspiracy, even the media have been talking about it.

Surely Bolton is gone soon?

Lol, … Remember when some Blitzers were saying we should get the grinning Idiot to coach instead of Woosh Bang, and I fumed & said no fkn way he’s a Grinning Idiot??

Good times.

Alfred E Newman?

Carlton were further embarrassed today as GWS played the game out with 16 fit men. It didn’t stop GWS from increasing their lead over the Blues.
Kyabram would give them a run for their money. They have won about 57 straight.

We lost to them which gives you an indication of how well we were going earlier in the year.

Credit to
Coaches and players for turning it around, but imo our coaching panel still requires additional tactical nous.

2 Likes

… and administration needs reviewing to work how we ever got so bad / put Neeld in his role in the first place.

7 Likes

I reckon it would be sensational if this happened. They might spike slightly and briefly, but ultimately those blokes would ■■■■ it up again

2 Likes

I’m hoping we didn’t stop at just sacking Neeld want a full review on what went wrong earlier in the year and make the necessary changes.

1 Like

The 99 prelim spooked us for years. Even in 2000, although we beat them the three times we played them, we didn’t play the dominating style against them that we used against everyone else. In 2001 we were far better than them but we still lost both our games against them.

We were 10 up at half-time in the early match until Sheeds thought he’d see how Lloyd and Lucas would go in the backline. Whitnall ran amok and we only won by 4.

Second time round, Kouta going down really helped us and JJ went berserk in the last.

Comfortable winners in the prelim, but far from dominating. I remember Parkin complaining that a bad call (a blatant Rama throw) gave us an undeserved break at quarter time.

They were a clear second best team in that season.

1 Like

Let’s bring this back to Fark Carlton. I think that we need to focus on how bad their season has been thus far. They are going to finish last behind the team with the smallest supporter base in the league, a team who has had to travel for their first 10 games, and who’s last two captains have left. Fark Carlton have had only two wins. Even Gold Coast have managed 4 wins despite a significantly tougher draw.
Sure they beat us, and it was a bad loss. But it shows that they choose to turn up against us. After they beat us they lost to Melbourne by 100 points. After they beat the gold coast they lost, at home, to GWS by 100 points. GWS had four players injured in that match and had 16 players on the feild in the last quarter. What great character, to back it up after their wins!
What’s brilliant is that this is their own fault. I hope they win the spoon. I hope their rebuild continues to fail for many, many more years. Fark Carlton.

Fingers crossed this happens

Agree I hope they are anchored to the bottom of the ladder for decades the fact thier only goal for the year is to make sure we beat Essendon is pathetic

They bought all there flags or where over the cap when they won. Fark Carlton.

Youve got to be careful with those "we"s Nino

2 Likes