Fark carlton (Part 1)

Desperate for membership retention next year, Fark Carlton are offering FREE membership upgrades to current members for 2019.

Free membership upgrade for all 2018 members

Danielle Balales, Carlton Media August 23, 2018 10:00 AM

![ - Carlton,Carlton Blues,AFL,Ikon Park](https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/AFL/Files/Images/MemberUpgrade2019Article.jpg)

Related

TO OUR 56,005 members who loyally supported us in 2018, we honestly can’t thank you enough – but we want to try!

Touted as the Club’s Biggest #BoundByBlue Thank You , all 2018 Carlton members will be upgraded FREE in 2019.

Whether you’re a three-game member, an interstate member, a Captain’s Club member or a junior member – everyone will receive an upgrade on us.

Honouring your passion for the Old Dark Navy Blue is of utmost importance to the Club, and this heartfelt thank-you goes to every member who sat in the stands, waved a flag, cheered us on, watched on TV or simply bought a membership to support the Blues this season.

CEO Cain Liddle said this campaign was all about recognising and rewarding Carlton’s loyal members.

“We know this year has been challenging, so we wanted to genuinely thank each and every member who has supported us throughout the season,” Liddle said.

“It’s important our members know how much they mean to us and that their commitment to our long-term plan is greatly appreciated.

“I believe this initiative is the biggest free membership upgrade in Australian sport, which hopefully shows our members we truly value their dedication to our club.”

Carlton’s Biggest #BoundByBlue Thank You coincides with Member Appreciation Round, taking place across the AFL this week.

Stay tuned to Carlton Media over the coming months via carltonfc.com.au for more details regarding our Biggest #BoundByBlue Thank You .

You will also receive information about your FREE upgrade in your membership renewal pack. Members on Carlton Direct will have theirs distributed in September, while all other packs will be issued in late October.

*To receive the free upgrade, members need to renew their 2018 Carlton membership before Thursday 31 January 2019 and sign up to the Carlton Direct payment option^.
^AFLCS and MCC Support members excluded

FAQ:

Why is Carlton upgrading everyone’s membership?

To sincerely thank its 2018 members for their loyalty, dedication and support throughout this season.

What is my complimentary upgrade?
You will be notified of your complimentary upgrade on your 2019 membership renewal form which you will receive in September ( Carlton Direct ) or October (all other members) 2018.

What will my membership cost be?
You will pay for the same membership package you purchased in 2018. The upgrade component will be given to you FREE as a thank-you for your support.

I already have the most premium membership, will I still receive an upgrade?
We have assessed each membership type to ensure every member receives a complimentary upgrade irrespective of membership category or entitlements. More details will be provided on your renewal form which you will receive in September ( Carlton Direct ) or October (all other members) 2018.

Do I still get an upgrade even though I am an international/interstate member and can’t get to any games?
Yes, you will still receive a complimentary upgrade. More details will be provided on your 2019 membership renewal forms.

Are AFL Club Support members included?

Yes – AFL and MCC Support members will receive an upgrade. Stay tuned for more information.

By when do I need to renew my 2019 membership to ensure I receive the complimentary upgrade?
You will need to renew your membership by Thursday 31 January 2019 to get your complimentary upgrade.

How can I set up Carlton Direct if I’m not on it already to ensure I receive my free upgrade?
Contact our membership team on 1300 227 586 or email [email protected] and we’ll help set you up.

More By Danielle Balales, Carlton Media

Loyalty programs make sense. Would be a good addition to Essendon’s offerings.

and FARK CARLTON.

2 Likes

Friend of mine is a 20 year Fark Carlton member. This year they flew him to Melbourne for a game day function at the ‘G with everything laid on.

Say what you will about then being a rabble, but they smash us in “client services”.

Also: Fark Carlton.

3 Likes

The AFL need to introduce a trans sexual comp so farkcarlton can win that spoon too.

1 Like

FARK CARLTON

LOSE TODAY AND IT’S THEIR WORSE SEASON SINCE 1901.

29 Likes

Not enough likes for this post.

Can’t like. Bad grammar. ‘Worse’ is in a comparison of 2, ‘worst’ is the right word.

10 Likes

Sorry AN Fark Carlton are so bad they have broken grammar.

1 Like

Fark Carlton

Yes. And very un-Doe-like.

1 Like

Agreed.

I look up to Fark Doe. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

I very much hope that Brendon Bolton remains coach of that club for a very long time.

He’s been coach now for three years. In those years they have had 7 wins, 6 wins and (assuming they lose tonight, which they are well on the way to doing) 2 wins. They have finished 15th, 16th and last.

They are definitely progressing, and the direction of their progress is downwards. “Bolts” seems to be every bit as good a coach as “Britts” was. I hope his contract is extended.

5 Likes

They won’t sack bolts until they rebuild the list and swing up a bit. That way the new guy comes in with something to work with.

Bolts got the worst gig in footy, should never have taken it.

1 Like

If you need a good laugh tonight, you could do worse.

They are actually on the right track with Bolts. They’re finally doing things the right way - recruit a lot of kids through the draft and bring them all through together, rather than looking for the quick fix by topping up with average mature age guys or recuiting a savour and paying him half the cap.

Will it work with the squad they have? I have no idea; they might all be duds (more likely than not given SOS is picking them). And things were always going to get worse before they got better. But theoretically it’s the right strategy.

The hilarious thing would be if they sacked Bolts and went back to their bad old ways. If they stick the course (and the course is probably 3 more years min) then they’ve got a chance of finally coming good. Let’s hope they don’t!

1 Like

They will. Watch them cave in to the members and coteries

1 Like

At 3/4 time Cripps has 14 clearances and nearly double the touches of the second best Blue on the ground.

He’s too good for that purulent club.

3 Likes

Oh absolutely. We should be in his ear

Fark Northern had a couple of gems running around today. Young and need time to fill out and develop, but the talent is there.

Not sure they’re on the right track at all. 104 point defeat to finish up, two wins for the year, an unclear game plan and a group that dont look like they know what they’re doing.

Good, ain’t it?

4 Likes