Fark carlton (Part 1)

Celebrated st essingtons day yesterday. Will celebrate carltons least amount of wins in a season ever.

Tanking Carlton is now literally like 5 guys complaining about how sh*t they are

1 Like

Pity adelaide did not win by more
1 per cent gives them draft choice before us damn it

1 Like

Flower Carlton

3 Likes

Which kids ?
I noticed their 2nds had a much better second half to the year

19 Likes

https://twitter.com/bboekhorst12/status/1033325043873271808?s=19

He’s also fighting with FCFC supporters in the replies

7 Likes

That is absolutely brilliant!!! What a ■■■■. The gif is something else

1 Like

What about baddest?

Afl.com reports a crowd of 17000 exactly turned up to see FCFC.

They can’t even be creative when publishing dodgy crowd numbers like GWS.

Big four club huh?

2 Likes

Gives it back that’s for sure, not very well mind you. Even that farkstick chris kaias, sleazebucket wannabe lawyer, adds his two cents worth lol.

1 Like

that twitter is priceless. One thing FC got right was delisting that arrogant flog.

1 Like

Would have thought that was a desirable characteristic to play for them

I want them to sack Bolton and hire Eades.
Now that — would be hilarious.

1 Like

We’ve just come out of a 5 year Saga, with suspended coaches, sacked coaches, suspended playing list, 90% of the list turned over, lost multiple draft picks, players asking to be traded, million dollar fines, complete overhaul of the board…

After 5 years, Carlton are still in the same position.

14 Likes

In fact they have gone backwards.

3 Likes

Yestin?

4 Likes

I’d laugh

It’s one thing to play the kids but if you don’t have direction then it is a waste. He said during PS that they will he more attacking this year but has anyone actually seen that? In the second half of the season they basically just flooded the backline to limit the damage, would rarely try and be aggressive and use the corridor at all.

Their first few games they played attacking footy but they got belted in a number of them so they reverted back to playing defensive footy.

They actually said the players weren’t yet ready to play attacking footy.