Fark carlton (Part 1)

I think you have to look at two different things.

Was it right for them to clean out the list, change the coaches, recruit talented kids, basically start again from scratch? Arguably yes.

Is it right for them to put their faith in Bolton to bring on those kids and mould them into a real force? Doesn’t look like it so far.

But long may it continue :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Fark Carlton

1 Like

I went to the Carlton v Adelaide game last night, mate’s work had Medallion Club tickets available. Firstly they are the worst skilled team I have seen. The amount of times they couldn’t hit a target 30m away by foot under little or no pressure was comical. It was a fairly sparsely populated arena, so you could hear everything. I was talking to my mate about Aaron Francis then some random Blues fan comes up to me from about 3-4 rows away and pays out on me, the fact they beat us, drug cheats, etc. Spent the rest of the night just making smart alec comments, that our 2016 top-up team has more wins and a better percentage than Carlton, “worst side since Fitzroy in their final years”, AFL should move them to Tassie, Jack Silvagni would be delisted if not for the fact his Dad is List Manager and that daylight was 18th and Carlton 19th on the ladder. Had a few Crows around me too so they found it amusing.

The most astounding thing happened towards the end of the game. We were seated on the other side of the ground to the Carlton cheersquad, but they started this chant, everyone up out of their seats. For a minute it sounded like “WE ARE ESSENDON” then I worked out what it was - “WE HATE ESSENDON”!! They aren’t even playing against us yet they’re singing songs about us!!! Then they went through a rendition of their club song despite the margin being in excess of triple figures. Moral of the story?

FARK CARLTON!!!

39 Likes

Apparently Blues had 7 more inside 50’s but still lost by such a huge margin.

Disgusting, stupid club.

Fark Carlton

3 Likes

Should have taken a wooden spoon to wave around. Seriously, I’ve done that to Fark Carlton before.

1 Like

What a bunch of penises

1 Like

that’s bizarre

they must have been chanting: We Ain’t Essendon

and aint’t that the truth

FARK CARLTON

1 Like

Still don’t understand why you would voluntarily go to a Carlton game.

And no free tickets is NOT an excuse

4 Likes

I did it at princes park with a mate back in the day in a corporate box when they played Adelaide from memory. Turned out the boxes beside us where all filled with Essendon supporters too.

The spread was incredible and the frog free flowing.

Thanks big jack you fat nosed crook.

Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

I think I was at the same game with Mrs Wim and her Dad (mhrip).

TO SEE THEM GET SMASHED LIVE BY 100+ POINTS IS A GOOD REASON.

12 Likes

I feel dirty even watching them on TV but the triple figure losses for them is something I will never get sick of!

1 Like

True true, I totally concede

1 Like

TBH they should try to talk BJ into playing for a year to give some no-nonsense on-field direction but I dhink he still hankers for a flag so I doubt he’d go.

And now that I remember it, we all went out for a kick on the ground after the siren. I took my jacket off as you do. Someone kicked the ball over my head and as I turned around to get it a tall bloke in Carlton dress attire ( ie player match day formal wear) looked round, picked the jacket up and started walking off with it. I ran up and asked him politely to give it back and he just threw it on the ground and walked off.

If only I had dodoro with me.

Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

Even with his declining skills, Goddard would be one of the most skilled players in that side for some time. They could give him 5 years comfortably.

He’d also probably straighten out some of the no hoping princesses in that team.

But they publicly turned him down lol. Truth is he wouldn’t deserve that fate.

Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Seriously, who the hell walks up to randoms at the footy and starts having a go at them

What an absolute shitstain of a human

10 Likes

Tuned into talkback last night after they were pumped by the crows. The amount of blame on the draft sanctions is laughable from these clowns! The draft penalties were in 2002 FFS! Since then, they’ve had 4 pick 1’s with another to come this year. They’ve given up a first round pick for Brock McLean(!) and sold the farm for Judd (pick 3 & 20 plus Josh Kennedy) since then. They’ve also wasted first round picks on the likes of Kane Lucas & Boekhurst. Their recruiting has been diabolical.

Comparing to the saga penalties which is five years ago now, two first round picks, a second round pick, Ryder, Crameri, Hibberd, Melksham & Carlisle. Further proof that those sanctions would’ve killed a club like FC. Hope they stay anchored to the basement for eternity. FC.

23 Likes

How can they blame the draft sanctions? :rofl: Those players would have come and gone by now. But even if they had those picks I’m sure they would have drafted Tim Walsh and Luke Brennan…

3 Likes