Fark carlton (Part 1)

Well it’s not a surprise. Their only other win was against Gold Coast

1 Like

Right in the coulo.

1 Like

Given that our win/loss was 2-5 before the game, not sure how losing to FC kicked us out of finals. The loss did kickstart our season though.

6 Likes

Carlton would like an easier draw and 1-2 major trade targets in addition to their priority pick

Ffs are they taking the ■■■■ now?!

1 Like

Fold and die Carlton

3 Likes

Do they want to play us five times?

4 Likes

They make me sick. What’s their pitch to the AFL? “We’re so ■■■■-weak as a team and so incompetent as a club that we think you should do our job for us and make us successful.”

The next step will be to ask to start the season with some bonus match points, so that they don’t have to win any games in order to make the finals. In fact why not go the whole hog and just ask for the 2019 premiership right now and not bother about actually playing games?

They’re a ■■■■■■■ disgrace. They have no shame.

8 Likes

Dear AFL,

Remember that time you gifted us a place in the finals?

6 Likes

download

The Ball is the priority picks,Mil Hanna is Fark Carlton,and what happens next is my answer.

4 Likes

They are admitting just how great a rabble they are. No one else have even come close to the depths of their inadequacy.

1 Like

Fark Carlton. Fark them to hell and when they get there, Fark them again.

2 Likes

46%20pm

15 Likes

What bothers me, if they’re already getting assistance on the priority pick alone. That will help them get McGovern but will also leave them with a number 1 draft pick.

Meaning they now have an advantage over us when dealing with contracted players who may want to move to Melbourne such as Shiel and Setterfield.

The “assistance” to them is now becoming a disadvantage to us.

Their continual requests for getting a leg up doesn’t bother me. It indicates their culture hasn’t changed a bit. They used to buy success, now that it’s not possible, they just expect it to be given to them. Pfft, easier fixture is laughable.

4 Likes

It doesn’t bother me either.

5 Likes

When you are permanently bottom, no fixture is easy for you because everyone is better.

3 Likes

I cannot imagine what they think an easier fixture might look like?

They are already bottom. They have to play everyone once… although I wouldn’t put anything past the AFL. Do they want all home games?

And no interstate games

A 10 goal head start.

1 Like

Give them Robinson and Dank to run their training program.

1 Like