Fark carlton (Part 1)

Just let them play in the NEAFL as the actual GWS reserves. They may be somewhat competitive in such an ordinary competition.

7 Likes

I didn’t know you could get ‘kicked out’ of the finals in Round 8… but there you go.

1 Like

Of course, with a list of former GWS reserves players familiar with the league.

Here is an interesting perspective on how rubbish this mob are. Kade Simpson only needs to play in 15 more losses to break Kevin Murray’s record of having played in 208 losses. Will no doubt be a career defining achievement.

Fark Carlton

16 Likes

That’s a harsh record.

Poor Simmo. He couldn’t have tried much harder.

7 Likes

He made his choice.

7 Likes

I attended Arsenal V Liverpool at the Emerates a few years ago and at the pre game drinks at the Gunners pub they were singing about their hatred for the Spurs.

I hate Carlton with a passion but the Gunners-Spurs rivalry is next level!

1 Like

The teams they had twice were:
Adelaide (12th)
Collingwood (top 4)
Freo (14th)
GC (17th)
Bulldogs (13th)

Hard to get much easier.

1 Like

They can play all their games at home if they change their home ground to Metricon Stadium and change their name to the Gold Coast Blues

5 Likes

To be fair, they were the only team that didn’t get to play Fark Carlton.

11 Likes

The Blue-Gold Coasters

Screw him, could have bailed on them plenty of times

They’d have still lost

2 Likes

I think we’re getting away from the point of this thread a little.

Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

The only way he’d know what a win means is to look the word up in the dictionary.

Awesome idea.
I’ve found a jersey for them.

13 Likes

What Fark Carlton’s current state of woe, and looking back at Melbourne and Hawthorn coming close to merging, is that you cannot afford to ease up and just assume you’ll be fine. Our current long drought of a final’s win shows how success can disappear.

5 Likes

c’mon !! that deserves more than 8 likes…a dress…on a dummy,with no arms !!!
typifies FCFC

Fkn surely this stat is all you need to take to Cripps saying he will own that record next if he stays.
This ■■■■ is awesome, but I do feel a little bad for Simpson. He tries his guts out every week.
Ohhhh well, his own fault for never ever requesting a trade after 193 losses in 300 games. Amazing record.

3 Likes

He’s probably a few mill richer for having stayed though.