Fark carlton (Part 1)

I’m hoping they bring back Walls.

1 Like

Abrasive character who’s certain he’s the smartest guy in the room, sulks when things don’t go his way and is prone to random explosions^ leaves football for a decade and then comes back to ‘help.’

What could go wrong?

^ Oh, ha ha ha. Shut up.

3 Likes

That Essendon fan who leant over the fence and spat in his face at Windy Hill one day.

He always used to ■■■■■ about that.

Congrats that long-forgotten Bomber fan.

I remember a time, probably early 70s, when he kicked our CHB, John Williams, in the face, concussing him. The injury reports that each club used to submit after training Tuesdays and Thursdays made sure that everyone knew about him being kicked.

Shocking sniper, R Walls, as Sheeds used to frequently mention.

1 Like

Williams was one of our few actually good players through the worst part of the 70s. And a very decent bloke as I recall.

Fark Carlton and Fark farking Robert Walls.

1 Like

And Fark Tuddy for trading him for Jerker Jenkin.

2 Likes

I’d forgotten that. What a disaster that man was. I couldn’t believe it when he was appointed. I remember the club president (I think) being asked what our strategy was for the coming season (something like that) and putting his hand on Tuddenham’s shoulder and saying, “This man.” Even at my then tender age I could not believe what I was hearing.

Tuddy was a relative of ours by marriage…fourth cousin or some such…and no…we didn’t get any free tyres or Coca-Cola.

1 Like

Well he wouldn’t be coming back part time. Hell of a commute.

3 Likes

He’s Irish remember.

And what about his nasty $2 cheap kids plastic footys.

No…none of them either. I’ve never personally met any of our distant cousins from up Ballarat way (of whom the Frawleys are included, but not boasted about).

SEETH YOU FARKERS SEETH YOUR SEETHING HEARTS OUT.

8 Likes

And it doesn’t need to be private, in fact the more public the better.

2 Likes

Private jet seething

3 Likes

Your grog squad chant: a variation on the old Matthew Lloyd ditty.

Dylan Shiel said no to Carlton, fa la la la la…

6 Likes

10 Likes

Why would Dylan like a ride in a jet,when he can be one of many in the Hangar?

Fark Carlton right in the coulo.
And in the ear.

1 Like

Make someone hang out on a beach with SOS and Juddy and wonder why nobody signs with you :smiley:

■■■■ carlton

1 Like

Billy Gowers (delisted) – Played as a forward for the Bulldogs’ VFL side last year and kicked 20 goals in 19 matches, after spending most of his time down back in two seasons on the Blues’ list.

Wow Gowers go from Carlton delistee to dogs vfl player to doggies leading goal kicker.

Would have came second at the blues with 26 goals.

1 Like

GIVE ME AN ‘F’
GIVE ME AN ‘A’
GIVE ME AN ‘R’
GIVE ME AN ‘K’

GIVE ME AN ‘C’
GIVE ME AN ‘A’
GIVE ME AN ‘R’
GIVE ME AN ‘L’
GIVE ME AN ‘T’
GIVE ME AN ‘O’
GIVE ME AN ‘N’