Fark carlton (Part 1)

Hope they come down here to see out their careers.

Port Fairy seconds are a bit light on for numbers.

3 Likes

He’s just not much chop.

4 Likes

You’d reckon the DCM would come with phone numbers for Lifeline and beyondblue.

1 Like

I might write a guide. “So You’re Too ■■■■ for Carlton”.

2 Likes

Sam Rowe reckons he’ll get picked up to play his 100th game. He’s got some balls. well…one, anyway.

5 Likes

Imagine if Rowe has a son who turns out to be a high draft pick…and Fark carlton don’t get access to him because they didn’t get him to 100 games.

Futuristic fark carlton

11 Likes

I’d rather he come home to Norwood and finish his career

1 Like

Nope

So another one of SOS’s recruits from GWS bites the dust.

Glad he is in charge of Carlton’s list management.

1 Like

What an eye for talent he doesn’t have. Perfectly suited for his current position, long may he remain.

3 Likes

Fark Carlton

Even though they are close to the most insignificant club in the league currently, I wish them nothing but pain and misery as a football club for the next decade.
I’m glad they p!ssed money away flying Shiel up north only to see him come across to EFC.
May their football journey stagnate for a long time and I can only hope the experience for their fans in terms of finals glory last longer than the Demons fans who’ve been waiting a long long time for premiership success.

First post in the forum - and it feels good.

FARK CARLTON
Fark Carlton

41 Likes

Off to a flyer budge.

3 Likes

Excellent first post Budge… Right on topic.

Fark Carlton.

3 Likes

Round 30 Rising Star Nomination: @Budge

5 Likes

Great way to kick off your time on Blitz.

Will fit in just fine.

I think he gets it.

They displayed excellent forum smarts by navigating past the swear filter.
Plus throwing in three FARK CARLTONS suggests a bright future ahead.

What pick were they?

While I agree with you on Budge’s debut, let’s not get too carried away about his future. He could get second post blues and be stuck with say a Finding Nino tag him with tricky negative reasoning behind a quote and a whole lot of ‘lid on’ spiels, he’ll need to introduce himself in the DJ thread and vote before spinning too. Seems to have the right tools but nursing him in will be the key once he gets his grammar right, exciting times but let’s give him time and not get too carried away just yet.

9 Likes