Fark carlton (Part 1)

Oh and for now, fark Carlton!

1 Like

So Budge, forward or back?

1 Like

Personally, I think Budge will struggle to fit in.
The thread was turning into a pun thread and he really didn’t let it run its course before brigging it back to topic.

Rule 1 on Blitz…
Every thread is a pun thread.

1 Like

I can’t see Budge moving on this one.

FARK CARLTON

1 Like

Yep. He’s definitely not going to budge on that one.

Farrrk Carlton… Budge off

That’s it m, Sheedy. Dig the knife in :joy:

3 Likes

Salty comments section there

2 Likes

Sheedy would recognise the competition would be better off for having a strong fark Carlton side (as much as I’d be loathe to see it). Those comments aren’t much more than a deliberate kick up the backside and a good old fashioned trolling of his old mate walls.

3 Likes

Go and wash those fingers with Velvet soap.

1 Like

Or would I fit in better on twitter?

Nah, you are fine here. That was a parody of Blitz hysteria.

And u didn’t pick up my sarcasm - twitter, tweet, Budge (budgie).
Anyway, as you were…:wink:

1 Like

Yeah, you are better off sticking with farking Carlton.

Why be subtle when sincerity is so much more convincing.

I hope we smash them in the 2019 season. I want us to belt them - the type of wins where we don’t ease off because we want to inflict more misery onto the team.

I’d almost guarantee we won’t be going into the game lightly either - the team would be desperate to make amends for the loss this season.

5 Likes

It’s late and I’d like to get all intellectual and stuff. However,

Fark Carlton

1 Like

It’s always Fark Carlton time

Your well-reasoned argument convinced me.

1 Like

They better be.

(gunna do a FC here and say my expectation for the coming season is that we beat FC, and every other win will be icing on the cake, therefore am expecting at least 16/17 layers of icing :grinning:)

3 Likes

Talking about icing on a cake. I have a humble boast to share.

'93 was a brilliant year in many ways.

At a party, my best mate’s GF introduced me to her elder sister (an absolute stunner). We hit it off and became a couple. At that time, Ang Christou and Kouta from FC were best mates and often went out on the pull together. Ang was super keen on my GF before we hooked up, but failed miserably to get anywhere. She claimed he was a sleaze bag and obnoxious.

The Baby Bombers won an extraordinary flag. I was at the game and I got the girl. :blush:

How do ya’ like them apples, Fark Carlton? :grin:

37 Likes