Fark carlton (Part 1)

Says more about Palmer and what type of character he must be.

If the Hawks have a shocker then Clarkson might play the kids again… Not that they have many and unlike Melbourne it won’t be tanking it will be an excellent coaching strategy.

Didn’t Rowe get the Tijuana?

Yes.

Go for the quinella, Bolton to stay coach until say 2030.

1 Like

Let’s hope Weitering remains the prototype. They take a number 1 pick and confuse the hell out him, hamper his development and arguably make him bog average. He still has time to turn it around but he was very poor in 2018.

Just to be clear this is the same Weitering that was dropped to the Maggoos how many times this season? Caaarlton is where #1 draft picks go to die.

2 Likes

That’s odd.

He played every game after round 4.

Presumably pushed out by… erm.

Weitering is garbage. He had a decent first season because he just hung off opponents and got a lot of cheapies. Reads the play alright but don’t reckon he has a lot of skills after that TBH.

1 Like

He intercepted everything in sight in his first season. l reckon he has been largely destroyed by the Blooos lack of development, and had his confidence shredded. He could still make it, the raw talent it there. He would flourish at Essendon.

5 Likes

Langford and Parish were dropped this year.

Young player down on confidence going back to the twos isn’t exactly rare.

3 Likes

Not rare, but in a team that won 2 games for the season, it is indicative of a severe loss of form. The kid can play, no doubt about that.

1 Like

I completely agree. If we could pick him up on reasonable terms he would slot into our backline and quickly become a lynchpin. And he’s capable of going forward and kicking goals.

3 Likes

well there you go, not even a week in and theyve already farked up his development

5 Likes

It must have been really hard for SOS to have the Number 1 pick and then read out the name of the (generally agreed upon) best player in the draft. What a hero! Inspiring stuff!

P.S : I actually don’t mind Bugg. I think he’s actually a reasonable player that was probably too good not to be on an AFL list but maybe not good enough to be on the list for a number of clubs.

Who did his hair and make up

Plenty of quality Italian barbers around. Probably a dozen in Lygon St alone.

1 Like

It took me a while to work out what was wrong with Walls hand. Then it hit me, there is a distinct lack of brown paper bag.

5 Likes

Posting a farkcarlton logon on this site should attract the ban hammer!

3 Likes