Fark carlton (Part 1)

Edited for extra clarification.

I believe you’re thinking of Fantapants.

I’m pretty sure you all meant to say fark Carlton.

3 Likes

Wonder if we will hear the FCFC supporters chanting “we hate Essendon” at another non-Essendon game where they lose by 100+ points…

1 Like

Half back is no longer a position where you can hide a slow or half fit player even a very good one. Every team ( even Geelong) now wants to play the “forward half game”. Forwards are making half backs lives a misery, by coming back at them with aggressive second and third efforts to try and lock the ball in. Just ask BJ.

I asked him and he said “get the fark away from me, stop following me, and don’t talk in my farking back-swing”.

3 Likes

Did you ask him why he hates pretzels?

11 Likes

That’s one of the most well worn worth paths for young midfielders to take, including many Essendon champions

Again, I reiterate…

1 Like

Deleted

I am still trying to find the hidden message.

If you play it backwards you can clearly hear “Worship the dark lord and Fark Carlton”

3 Likes

It’s not hidden. He commented on the player. He didn’t mention those pig fe!chers once

1 Like

Found the hidden message.

27 Likes

l played it backwards and l got Lennon saying, ‘l bury Paul.’

1 Like

P.S. Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Tough news for Docherty as he can’t play for C#nton next year.
Silver lining though, he doesn’t have to play for C#nton next year.

5 Likes

another one goes down with a knee

Blues forward stretchered off with suspected knee injury

Riley Beveridge

Jarrod Pickett chases Jack Silvagni at Carlton training

CARLTON forward Jarrod Pickett was carted from the field at training on Thursday morning after suffering a suspected knee injury in a scary incident at Ikon Park.

Pickett’s right leg looked to buckle underneath him in the early stages of the club’s final session before Christmas, with a stretcher forced to help him from the field.

Training was halted for a short period as the 22-year-old left the track, with the club sending the lively forward straight for scans to assess the severity of the injury.

Carlton coach Brendon Bolton accompanied Pickett as he left the field, with the Blues hopeful the injury doesn’t add to an already disastrous start to the club’s pre-season.

New co-captain Sam Docherty has already been ruled out for the majority of the 2019 campaign, having ruptured his ACL for the second successive time earlier in the month.

Pickett had been primed for a breakout season in 2018, before breaking his wrist in training on the eve of round one and subsequently missing the majority of the campaign.

He had only just resumed training with the main squad, having started his pre-season campaign with the VFL team after returning from holidays slightly out of shape.

Just saw that.

FCFC