Fark carlton (Part 1)

This is the getting towards our 2016 for them. I had been thinking how curse-like it was before McGovern.

They will be lucky to win 3 games for the year and boy does that make me smile, of course one of those wins will be against us

2 Likes

I just want them to win another spoon and have to hand over pick 1 to Adelaide.

The meltdown from their idiotic and moronic supporter base will be glorious!

12 Likes

So KM you reckon Pendles has touched the cocoon and he won’t get any worse and will never ever retire?

Basically after a player hits about 28 he’s not going to improve and it’s just a matter of time. Pendles is 31 next year.

As for Cripps, Carlton people are scared he will be broken before they ever get into contention. Pendles is elusive and is not a “bull” and has lasted well as a clearance mid, and not attracted attention the way Cripps does.

ha…finally something that we really do agree on

1 Like

That might’ve been me, apologies if so, wasn’t intentional I just wasn’t watching where I was going.

1 Like

This is what people said about Mitchell though. And he won a Brownlow. I like Merrett more too but they’re totally different players.

Reminds me of a decent sledge our coach gave us at half time.
‘We have two sorts of players on this team. Those who know they can’t play footy and put in, and those who think they can and don’t.’

4 Likes

Sounds like the state service

Googled that and only came up with the SES.
Is that what you meant?

I’d pick Martin - just to avoid being stabbed with a chopstick. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This could go down as one of the all time worst trade/drafting decisions. Shouls things play out like this, l would expect the dill that came up with the idea to be given the boot, quick smart. However, if it is SOS l want him to stay on in charge for another decade.

2 Likes

Excuse me while I go and unload the betting account on them for the spoon.

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!

Feel sorry for the individual players copping the injuries, not Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Utter nuffy.

Why are so many people spending so much time posting about this crap club? Surely there must be better things to talk about.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh, I can think of few things more worth talking about than the curse of fark Carlton.

l am sure this curse is all part of Big Jack’s enduring legacy. Get Jack back.

Merry fark Carlton everyone, and a fark Carlton new year.

2 Likes

EFA

I think Lance meant Tom not Fark Sam

1 Like