Fark carlton (Part 1)

Didn’t they announce this new sponsor the other day?rentokil

Obviously works well on Buggs.

4 Likes

The guy would rather throw away his second chance at AFL than play for that rabble.

Brings me to tears of joy…FarkCarlton.

2 Likes

They told him he’d get a game

Third.

1 Like

If they can manage to win 3 games then that’s a successful year for them. Personally I think they might win one… if they’re lucky

2 Likes

4 Likes

At least they are consistent.

Is that one against us?

5 Likes

If they do only manage one win you can almost guarantee it’ll be against us

3 Likes

SOS trades a potential pick 1 for next year…nek minnit all their decent players get injured and one retires without playing a game. Classic.

5 Likes

I’m just stunned it took 72 days for him to retire after turning up at Fark Carlton. What took him so long?

10 Likes

Will be the most monumental draft disaster since Josh Bootsma.

Happy to lose to that POS if we win the premiership. Probably can replace the 99 PF as their greatest achievement of the last 20 years.

2 Likes

Where does Boekhorst rank compared to Bootsma??

1 Like

This thread is about to set a record for most number of posts - twelve so far - without someone wishing a “Fark Carlton”.

So, I better do the right thing: Fark Carlton!

5 Likes

I took the like back, you lied, its only 4 posts.

Booooo.

1 Like

Rosso used the adjectival noun. Wanderlust was the last to direct the verb at FCFC.

2 Likes

POTTY

The five people on Talking Carlton over the summer are excited at their potential list top-ups, whoever they’ll be, and think Bugg retiring is a plus.
It’s still full steam ahead for those lucky few.
They have a great young list that’ll beat us (which is very important to them), and the recovery starts this season.
SOS has done an outstanding job, and the only way they can fail is if Bolton is no good.

3 Likes

2 Likes