Fark carlton (Part 1)

It’s not?

Will be the pits if we drop a game against this mob again.

I dont know whats more pathetic.

Carlton or the fact we seem to lose to them.

2 Likes

And current Managatang coach!
The prophesy is complete!

2 Likes

Says he’s from Mildura, and he was drafted from Wentworth…about 25km away. So if it’s not him, probably a rel.

It’s just getting funny now.

You have to wonder what round the 100 point bashing is coming (hopefully from us, but I think somebody else will get them first) after the players loose complete faith and drop their bundle again.

With Dogs, Hawks, Roos, Coll, GWS coming up i’m guessing Bolton will be gone after the Coll game. Nothing like a 100 point drubbing against a traditional rival to cause a spill.

The best thing we could be doing is looking to fill a gap by chasing a talented player they are overlooking in the 2s. If they have any.

2 Likes

They are definitely improving but just not winning

May it continue

4 Likes

Headline in the HUN today about Carlton reads “Where is their next win coming from?”

All of us in BB already know the answer to that!!!

11 Likes

Even the Hun doesn’t know to use ‘their’ there?

1 Like

All I know is they’re definitely not winning anytime soon.

I see them losing the first 10 games.

Yeah the Talking C*nton forum is full of “well we might be losing, but at least we’re not being belted”.

I feel like they’re only one more tight loss away from completely dropping the bundle. They were semi OK for the first 3 weeks last year, then dropped their ■■■■. Maybe extending that to 4 weeks this year is their #learning ?

Imagine how well and truly farked they would be if Cripps misses some games

2 Likes

We will muller them this year. We owe those ■■■■■ a belting, a soul-cleansing (for us), soul-destroying (for them), possibly coach killing win. As long as SOS is still at the wheel in List Management it doesn’t matter who is coach, he has no clue what he’s doing.

4 Likes

I’m preparing myself for a loss.

1 Like

Yep, we owe them a Melbourne 2013 style job. Just ruthless from start to finish and then we bury their noses in it too.

3 Likes

“Even” the Hun? You are talking about a paper that has Robbo as its chief footy writer (sic).

1 Like

How ?
What preparation methods are you employing ?
Yoga, therapy, meditation, shock treatment ?
I just want to know what works !

I’m eating a lot of chocolate.

MrHeff has been asked to remove heavy and sharp objects from my vicinity when the game is on.

8 Likes

I want to see young Blues fans crying in the stands, grown men giving the players a serve as they trudge off the ground. I want to see absolute silence in the Carlton coaches box post-siren, no words, just a morgue-like stare. I want Shiel to have 40+ and kick 4 just to rub it in further. I want The Package to deliberately drill the ball low and hard at the Carlton cheersquad as he slams home another unmarked in the goalsquare as the margin blows out to triple figures. I want the lot. FARK CARLTON!!!

48 Likes

HIRE THIS MAN

9 Likes