Fark carlton (Part 1)

@Paul_Peos

It might be time in the next few rounds to troll the kn*b polishers with your Talking Carlton account !

1 Like

Plugger style at the scg, brilliant

2 Likes

Haha, didn’t he nearly decapitate that old dude who’s always in the rooms leading the players with the song ?

Old Kenny nearly died that day

Yeah, borrow losses are ok for a while, but they can be a bit sole destroying too. The rewards for effort become minimal and the coaches messages starts to waiver.

I can’t see then holding it together past Collingwood after a narrow loss to the dogs and a solid five goal loss to a depleated Hawks.

Let’s actually beat them first.

6 Likes

Well, when he was helping stuff up the club, Peter Jackson dealt with it by declaring “that result was unacceptable”. Pretty simple strategy really.

1 Like

The situation is set up beautifully for us to have a colossal, clusterfark of a game; poor skill execution, missing easy goals. That pelican Casbolt cluncking marks, Liam Jones intercepting til the early morn, Murphy actually laying a tackle.

I can smell the stink of this game now.

Prepare yourselves.

6 Likes

I’m fully LID OFF on this. I can see Murphy completely ■■■■■■■■ the bed under a high ball with the mad Irishman coming the other way, picks the ball up, 3 bounces, over the top to Walla, drills it from 40 on the run and he runs straight up to Murphy and unloads an undecipherable amount of abuse that starts an all-in melee.

5 Likes

We’ll wipe the floor with these ■■■■ ants .

2 Likes

I had the same idea last night…so I looked at the team list for Northern Blues…and there doesn’t appear to be anything there.

There are a couple of Silvagni’s, of course…

I saw that Tom De Koning was injured for the time being, and that peeked my interest, but then learnt that Carlton have contracted him until 2021…I wouldn’t be surprised to find that a lot of their good kids were given contract extensions as soon as they walked in the door, before they had a chance to realise that they might want something different from their career.

If the dudes at a video game company wants to make $$$ then they should release a game where you select match outcomes.

1 Like

Had Carlton to win as the last leg on my multi… About to turn $10 into $200 odd and they can’t manage to fkn keep someone on the line?

If you ever, EVER think we are bad, watch Carlton.

2 Likes

What about 28 year olds? Any guys who have never had success and can not see it on the horizon who may be looking for a move?

Andrew Phillips? Although he doesn’t seem like the type who’d want to move as he probably wouldn’t get a game.

What, no rain?

Surely you’d want rain.

1 Like

That was a big miss by me. You are absolutely right, it will be pouring rain when we play them.

3 Likes

Not sure if it is sound strategy to poach a bloke who would take up salary cap space and not get a game.

I probably have an unfair bias…it’s just that they have all been part of such an ineffective team, that it becomes difficult to identify the good individuals.

FWIW, this appears to be their uncontracted players, including free agents…could we fix Kreuzer? Free agent, and Carlton might get silly compensation for letting him go…

I don’t think they are improving at all, they look like they’re going backwards at a rapid rate. 3 wins in 38 is madness with all those “talented youngsters”

I honestly think they’ll be lucky to win 1 - 2 games and I said that before the season started and I stand by it. Worst team in it by a mile