Fark carlton (Part 1)

They are more competitive in games than last year

But yes agreed they will be lucky to win many

I had them going from 2 to 4 wins at best this year.

GC already has 3 wins so early in season & St Kilda aren’t complete rubbish so another spoon coming up for … Fark Carlton.

1 Like

FARK CARLTON

Wow, what an absolute ■■■■ heap of a list. Wouldn’t get a game for franga any of em

Yea well said but you forgot

FARK CARLTANK

1 Like

There was a report of an email scam going around.

The heading says…OPEN THIS - 2 FREE TICKETS TO CARLTON VS SUNS GAME INSIDE.

Don’t open it…because inside you’ll find 2 free tickets to the Carlton Suns game.

6 Likes

13 Likes

I cant see them winning a game this year.

I can only see one that they can win

Oh man, why put that out into the universe?

4 Likes

They’ll win some games. They’ve been competitive each week and they’ll break through at some point. Let’s just hope it’s not vs us…

Like goldfish. Some people just never learn!

The force is strong with this one. I feel it too. We need to pray they win a game or two before we play them.

Bit harsh on Kade Simpson, as much as I hate Carlton, he is an absolute warrior. Super consistent and super tough in a team where he could get away with far less.

4 Likes

I get it. Wanting them to break their drought before us so that monkey if off their back. But alternatively, if they do then that may mean they get some form and confidence back and would be harder to beat. I think we are better having won the last two weeks than if we lost.

I do get it - but just sayin

and Fark Carlton

I would feel so much more nervous if they had won zero games before we played them than if they had won two games. It’s all about me, you see

But so was Kevin Murray. It would be good great to see someone from FCFC taking this record from him.

Especially as FCFC were instrumental in killing off Fitzroy.

4 Likes

You and @Heffsgirl pre-game with Carlton on zero wins - now that would be a ball of nerves.

If they are winless before our game I’ll do you all a favor and preemptively ban myself.

Don’t you dare. I’ll need you!

1 Like

We’ll go in with three tall forwards and a resting ruck. It’ll ■■■■ down and they’ll take 2 marks between them. The game will resemble a pile of muddy fish flapping about from stoppage to stoppage in our forward pocket, except on the rare occasions the blues get a clean breakaway in which case they’ll take it coast to coast and goal effortlessly. Hooker will do a calf in the first quarter, and Zerrett will cop a head hit early in the second and will have to sit out the rest of the game under the concussion rule. Simpson will get 41 touches sitting behind the ball. We’ll kick 6.22 and lose by 7 points.

The loss will cost us a finals spot. FCFC will not win another game for the season.

11 Likes