Fark carlton (Part 1)

That would be fkn hilarious if so

1 Like

Those poor Fitzroy supporters did not so much lose their club as they saw it kidnapped and slowly, callously strangled by those cold hearted bastards of the AFL executive.

They strangled them for finances, white-anted any potential sponsors, made them repeatedly move home grounds, vetoed coaching appointments, and in a first, even made sure the maggots gave US blatant free kicks when we played them. In a final act of bastardry, they made sure their very last game was not in Melbourne where the long suffering supporters could say farewell, but was a continent away, playing against the new club, Fremantle. To their eternal credit, Freo took it upon themselves to give Fitzroy a fitting send off that the Rsoles of the AFL would not do.

One of the excuses those AFL Rsoles used for killing off Fitzroy was that winning as few games as they did was not sustainable, so “something had to be done”.

OK, apply the same logic to FCFC you Rsoles.

12 Likes

“We are the old dark navy blues…”

4 Likes

Hopefully he gets a bit of a grilling

1 Like

It will be a limp an “interview” as some of Gill’s on 360 with Gerard asking pretend “hard hitting” questions…

1 Like

36 Likes

@Mendozaaaa

1 Like

On a late sunday, you know it’s happening.

5 Likes

Only just realised, that shanked kick could’ve actually won them the game! Makes it so much sweeter.

Will flog these clowns this year. Rain hail or shine.

1 Like

We play Carlton, they are crap, somehow we are craper.

I throw a few bucks on them now. So at least when it happens I can say I knew it would and I got 5-1 on it.

Would be nice to give a few bucks from my winnings back this year.

As an aside they are 3 wins from 37. The GC Suns lost one can you guess who managed to drop the other two??

14%20pm

7 Likes

1 Like

That’s unfair, Winx had to carry a strange little munchkin man on her back all the time whereas Carlton…

(never mind)

15 Likes

Would it be impolite to point out he’s 3-2 against Worsfold?

Edit: and for the sake of fairness, 3-3 against Buckley.

1 Like

Why don’t you just point out his total win loss record against Woosha. You can even include 2016 if you like.

*edit - on your point though, it is pretty amazing that 20% of his wins as Carlton coach have been against Essendon haha.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I feel like the bloke who says “Only one you’re gonna get!” is basically insulting himself…

Take your Lid On propaganda elsewhere. You’ve lost the point of this thread, which is. FARK FARKING FARK CARLTON!!! We need to humiliate these ■■■■■, do to them what Geelong did to Melbourne in 2011 and basically break their football club.

6 Likes

Love the dons fan with the driveby “Enjoy, its the only one you’re gonna get!”

1 Like