Fark carlton (Part 1)

What’s the FC footy club got in common with Australian mobile phone numbers?

They both start with a 04

13 Likes

James Hird was standing on the bow of a cruise ship, admiring the view, when it passed by a small desert island. Suddenly, a wild, ratty-looking bearded man ran out from behind some trees and started shouting and waving his hands.

At first glance, Hirdy thought the man looked a bit like Chris Judd, then realised that Juddy was very bald, so it couldn’t be him. Perhaps, it is Sticks Kernahan he thought to himself. I’d better find out. He yelled out to the captain “Who’s that?” to which the captain replied “I have no idea. But every year we sail past and he goes absolutely nuts.” Hirdy just nodded and went back to sipping his Mai Tai.

1 Like

I hear they’re eyeing off two of Nathan Fyfe’s cousins as potential mid-season draftees.

When they lose this week, expect to hear a lot about Norton Fyfe and Owen Fyfe.

17 Likes

That “stat” is actually not correct, just fwiw.

Fark Carlton fans can’t even research.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to Fark Carlton winning more wooden spoons than us!

1 Like

One of the funnier late changes ive seen to a team in recent memory:

Out: C. Curnow
In: L. Casboult

4 Likes

4 Likes

What’s even funnier is Ed’s kicked 5 goals for the year, Charlie’s only kicked 2.

Ffs bulldogs…

Fark Carlton and their winning streak.

3 Likes

What a pathetic club.

Celebrating like they have won a flag.

Bunch of flogs.

2 Likes

They finally kicked 100 guys… get the johnny blue out

LMAOO

With absolutely no respect whatsoever, allow me to say that it was a very comprehensive win by Fark Carlton. Won all 4 quarters.

Bulldogs have fallen a loooong way.

2 Likes

And in dramatic fashion too with 1 second to go lols

Bolton to be offered a 4 year extension after the win

5 Likes

That’s very disappointing Bulldogs.
Very disappointing indeed.

Fark Carlton.

1 Like

They’ve crumbled since their flag. Players partied up too much, rebuilt a list when it didn’t need rebuilding, and made some questionable selections for a while now. They’ve wasted a huge opportunity since 2016, was everyone’s second favourite team and had the hipsters thinking it was cool to support them. Now bottom 4 awaits

Couldn’t happen to a nicer president.

10 Likes

Seems like Jake got out at the right time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They won a flag 49 games ago…
Amazing…