Fark carlton (Part 1)

I’ve never been offended. Proud of my Italian heritage. Brunswick, Coburg and Fawkner used to be full of Italians. As the traditional oldies have passed on, families have sold up and moved out. Lygon St is a shadow of its former self IMHO.

7 Likes

That’s where alot of the Essendon supporting Italians come from, you’re either Carlton or Essendon.

Whereas Reservoir, Thomastown, Lalor forget it, all the Italians there support Carlton or Collingwood.

5 Likes

My Dad grew up in Lalor. Most of his aussie mates all went to Collingwood and the Italians and other various ethnics went to Carlton.

Only place worth eating on the south end of Lygon St is DOC Espresso.

1 Like

Go easy. They obviously miss @Meat

1 Like

Am I a bad person for feeling gutted…that the bastards kicked a goal with a second remaining to get the 100 points?

It felt like we lost a game. Nearly smashed my remote.

2 Likes

No, but I question your quality as a person if you actually watched their game when it wasn’t against us…

LOL.

The ■■■■?

2 Likes

Replete with the most aloof bulldog you’ll ever meet.

It was the carlton hangout when i lived around the corner. Used to see their whole squad there (except Judd)

This was along time ago. Thought it was hilarious. the owner would only put Fark carlton games on if there was no other game

Hope they can get smashed the next 4 games and be miserable again

I do enjoy watching fc get humiliated but them winning means there will be less chance of us essingtoning when we play the later in the year.

1 Like

I blame you

1 Like

And all the Italians (and Greeks) out in the north western and western suburbs either support Essendon or the Doggies

Edit. I don’t think I’ve ever met a Norf supporting wog, generally Norflogs are the kind of skips who are still bitter about all those europeans coming over and taking jobs.

Trotters used to be run by the parents of a prominent former Blitzer and Grog Squadder. May still be.
I tend to hit University Cafe for their Risotto Pescatore.

Spoke to the 5 of them recently have you :rofl:

1 Like

Nah, it was good they had a big victory and I hope they win every game until they meet us. Carlscum supporters will turn up and talk about a premiership.

We will beat them by 100 points and their balloon with be burst.

4 Likes

I cant see them winning another game this year.

3 Likes

Have I woken up in October… with Carlton winning a premiership?

The amount of media blowing Carlton, like they are the next big thing is f*cking laughable.

3 Likes