Fark carlton (Part 1)

Good, they’ll get their reality check soon enough

Found an old newspaper clipping from ‘93 about Wanganeen’s Charlie win. In the bottom corner was a pic of Diesel.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a Grand Final ticket from the queue that morning, but I did get to troll the Fark Carltoners over that.

2 Likes

As an Italian that sounds good will have to check it out.

1 Like

My favourite Italian place in Melbourne

And Fark Carlton

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO FARK CARLTON

6 Likes

I booed him at the GF parade in 93.

5 Likes

Instead of booing, can we just start a “FARK CARLTON” chant at the game? Get it going right around the ‘G. See what the politically correct, holier than thou moral arbiters say about that!!

2 Likes

Count me out.

Uh oh, we got a Fark Carlton collaborator here…

2 Likes

Cool your Jets Fark Carlton lover

4 Likes

Because you live in China?

1 Like

I booed him at the ground after the siren went & Dunny Brush Denham tagged him into oblivion. :laughing:

Was a dirty player. Gave a few cheap hits (from behind) to Denham back in the day.

2 Likes

Not just Denham.

He was a dirty thug.

That the AFL nevertheless engineered to get their best and “fairest” award twice.

In retrospect, that was when the rot really set in, considering how grossly unfair and corrupt the AwFL has been over the best part of the last decade.

1 Like

Fairest and Best.

I left China last November, for the last time.
l have no love for Caaarlton. l reserve my booos for those who deserve them, the chumpires.

1 Like

Always found it quite confusing given Diesel was so hated by Essendon, yet was such a factor in Jobe becoming the great he was and all the other coaching he’s done at the academy. But yep fark Carlton

1 Like

As a player.

2 Likes

Denham wanted to come back on late in the game just to kill Diesel, but Sheeds wouldn’t let him.

2 Likes

Denham was underrated. Was a seriously good tagger & one of the few players to really get under Diesel’s skin.

5 Likes