Fark carlton (Part 1)

Lyon and SOS are in business together so I wouldn’t read too much into their meeting.

But please please please be true!

PLEASE

2 Likes

But just imagine what they could do with that list! Fark Carlton would be well and truly farked for years to come.

1 Like

Whispers from Adelaide that Camporeale is being sounded out as their new coach

FC set to gain another 6 flags and jump to the top of the heap. We will get our 4 VFA flags credited

Carlton seriously need to rebuild, they have no choice. They dont have a first round pick this season (or they may have Adelaide’s). But if they don’t work on their recruiting and ditch SOS then it doesn’t matter who they get as coach. But their stubborn ■■■■ of a president said they wont be changing direction so fark them

They really need to go with a young coach, but one who has been well established in the pecking order and make sure you appoint a senior assistant (like Roos, Ratten, etc) to ensure the right processes are in place. Then I would go to town on recruitment and move away from recycled players and identify massive amount of youth that can develop together over the next 3 years.

And they do have a first round pick this year, just depends on where Crows end up.

Have posted the article in here. Seems completely illogical to me, especially since Fark Carlton get a big legup.

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/afl-good-ideas-terrible-ideas-too-many-ideas-no-idea/10302/3547

LOL Ross Lyon.

I’m going to be honest with you, Redbull, if what I am imagining is Lyon and SOS working together at Fark Carlton, then I have just reached the pure Brahman state

1 Like

Their player development must also be reviewed. The way they turn first rounders into spud footballers is amazing. So its either SOS (and their previous recruiters) have no idea or they just don’t have the right process in place to develop these high end draft picks.

I don’t get how a pic of side by side tools relates, …?? :thinking:

Ah cool, I’ll check it out.

Back to back number 1 picks given they won back to back spoons.

1 Like

Not to mention the King of loose Units, Fev the game thrower.

1 Like

Sheesh, they don’t even know how to spoon properly.

2 Likes

wow.

Why should they get an extra pick when they were stupid enough to swap their number 1 pick for a mid to late Adelaide first round? Stupidity shouldn’t be rewarded. Plus that deal got them Stocker so they shouldn’t get a free hit this year.

4 Likes

Doing a bit of research on this. They were slow coming to the wooden spoon party, but once they got there they made up for lost time.

I completely agree with you, but they are historically bad and will get a pick.
I would expect at the end of the first round.
I’d be cross if it was any more than that for the reasons you’ve stated.

Because he’s a grinning idiot.

Never played, never coached dude turns out to be useless Coach. Colour me surprised. :open_mouth:

Hopeless, and I called it from the start when I simply could not fathom people wanting him to Coach EFC.