Fark carlton (Part 1)

1 Like

I’ve raised this point a few times - what is the evidence Worsfold has lost the players?

2 Likes

If they beat the pies, he definitely would have his job still.

IF his job was on the line he shouldn’t have mothballed simpson, Thomas against us.

Its almost like the club forced SImpson to sit out and leaked thomas being boozy so they could sack him post game.
but they didnt need any reason really only win/loss ratio

That’s exactly it BD, … there is none.

1 Like

I’m…kind of at a loss here.
Talk about damning with faint praise.

Isn’t that the players believe in the process the very least, I mean the very absolute least you can expect from a coach?
If he doesn’t have that then there’s no point even turning up, but that he does have it is…just not grounds for ending his tenure right this second and nothing more.

You compare him, laughably negatively, to a coach that just got sacked, has a far worse list, and had…is it an even record against Worsfold now?

And you point to Carlton players dropping their heads.
At 1-10.
We dropped our heads before the final siren of the first farking round!

3 Likes

Can we please save the Worsfold talk for the lid on thread and the match threads and the match review threads and the what’s wrong with the club thread and the TWO dedicated Worsfold threads?

This thread is about farking Carlton.

Fark Carlton.

10 Likes

Con-fkg-cr.

What about the rain thread?

and Fark Carlton

Found this on Tanking Carlton.
They are grasping at straws.

Jesus and yet we don supporters are impatient, imagine barracking for st,Kilda ffs. 146 years for one flag

1 Like

They would be on equal footing with Fitzroy had we not lost to them last year.

1 Like

How would they have gone if the saga happened to them?

1 Like

4 Likes

They would have just folded and buried the club across the road in the Melbourne Cemetary

7 Likes

Fitzpatrick would have buried it.

3 Likes

The stronger reason its just plain wrong is that they traded away their #1 pick. They shouldn’t be rewarded for thinking “Oh well, we can do this now and Gil will give us a sweetener anyway”

8 Likes

They are also wrong. Again.

The priority pick at end of 1st round plus some prelisted mature age players i’m not against

They shouldn’t be able to trade those mature players however like they did last year

The idea of using the mature agers in trades to get better in players like McGovern was typically good in AFL theory. They just forgot one major thing - Fark Carlton’s list is run by SOS who couldn’t manage a shopping list if you wrote it in simple English for him.

2 Likes

what did carlton give up for McGovern?