Fark carlton (Part 1)

if he was it doesent matter. hes the guy that had the Crows’ forward line firing on all cylinders for several years. hes a very good coach

2 Likes

Relieved?

Fark Carlton.

10 Likes

It’s such a stupid statement to make. Surely it would have been easier and less embarrassing to keep his silly mouth shut and allow the rest of the season to play out and to let the coaching deliberations occur professionally behind closed doors.

1 Like

Is that the case though?
Nearly every Crows supporter I know reckon Teague was a dud and were glad to see the back of him

yeah but Crows supporters are… strange…

1 Like

Carlton are a rabble at the moment, Judd really put his foot in it big time. Player development and recruiting is terrible.

Its delicious.

3 Likes

Speaking of Judd, does anyone have a link to the Judd fluff piece where I think BT interviewed him when all the FC players had to drink an unknown substance “like the East German swim team”?

A friend at work didn’t check out his spouse well enough as she supports FC.

May it long continue.

1 Like

I don’t think your friend has quite grasped the meaning of “fark Carlton” as we tend to use it.

4 Likes

Surely he had suspicions when he opened the kitchen drawers.

2 Likes

Imagine he found something like this.

9 Likes

Liam jones gets a 3 year contract extension.
I assume sos signed off on this.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Liam Jones. another bog average player who fark carlton have spun as the messiah…

Amazing work by his agent

5 Likes

Terrific news!

6 Likes

Wtaf??
3 years? You’re bullshitting surely. I mean, he seems to have been ok as a defender, so i’m not surprised he’s getting another year, but isn’t he about 30?

He’s 28

He’ll be in or around their 22 for another 2 years IMO, but 3 years is good darts by him.

1 Like

It’s irresponsible to sign just about anyone on a three year deal when they don’t know who will be coaching them next year. Fark Carlton

Why does it matter?
Liam Jones will have had another 3 x different coaches from now until the end of his contract extension

3 Likes