Fark carlton (Part 1)

WGAF?

Fark Carlton.

2 Likes

Lol crazy vossy and FC. Match made in heaven.

3 Likes

“What we need is more retreads”

2 Likes

I’m still laughing that they had to send McGovern to the fat farm in round 17. On a million bucks a year and rocking up each week looking like Stevie Dew, what a disgrace.
FARK CARLTON!

17 Likes

He’s not fat, he’s just big boned!

2 Likes

McGovern conned them big time and also overrated himself massively given sooked up about his Crows contract

Was 4th best taller fwd there behind Tex, JJ & Lynch and now not even in the Blues team!

3 Likes

How did it take them this long?
He’s touching the footy 8 times a game, hasn’t looked near fit. and he’s played just about every game.

1 Like

Crazy Vossy! :crazy_face:

1 Like

A 60 year old FC supporter told me at work, if FC appoint Brad Scott he is giving up football, FarkCarlton :rofl:

2 Likes

Judds a massive cockhe@d.

Just felt like saying it.

15 Likes

Hands up. Who tipped them this week against the suns? Fark Carlton but I did.
Fark the hawks and fark the saints.

2 Likes

I’m betting them against us just to level out the deep dissatisfaction should they lose

Haha love this! What kind of coin would he be on? Is it actually close to a 1mil?

Between $800-900k

2 Likes

Fckn lol carltank, never change

What kind of coin? The foil wrapped choccie ones, by the looks.

2 Likes

Ive seen a few social media posts about Mitch Robinson and how massive hes been for Brisbane. Not just playing wise but showing leadership and pushing strong club culture. Another complete disaster move from fark carlton

1 Like

Nah, Mitch needed to get out of Melbourne I think. He was a deadset flog but appears that the penny finally dropped and he realised he was ■■■■■■■ away a good career

2 Likes

No, Mitch needed to get out of Fark Carlton

1 Like

A Collingwood friend just sent me this

WTF!!

This was in the Newspaper my how times have changed or have they …hmmmm

4 Likes