Father Son Watch (2017 onwards)

All the same, isn’t getting named in the bests better than not?

Fair enough, makes sense. Thanks HM.
Really hoping we can score a cheap gun in at least 1 of he, daniher, and bewick. Will hold on to any suggestion of uncut gem that I can find.

2nd best in with 16 touches, at a disposal efficiency of ~30% (yeah, conditions were awful, but still...) in a game where the opposition went goalless.

There’s only so much you can tell from a stat line without actually seeing the game, but I have a hunch this match won’t exactly have him rocketing up the draft order…

What is the average for DE like in these games? Is it poor record keeping or is he playing barefoot?

Matt Neagle will make his TAC Cup debut for Murray against Gippy Power tomorrow.

Matt Neagle will make his TAC Cup debut for Murray against Gippy Power tomorrow.
How good (or completely irrelevant) a sign is it that he got into the side as an under-ager? All the Championship kids are back aren't they, so the standard must be reasonable.

I think your updates are poor HM. You should be providing more for us lazy keyboard warriors. I’d expect the following as a minimum for each post that you make in this thread:

(1) whatever your current update is (so you got this part right but failed on all of the below points)
(2) exactly what draft position you think he is worth if his draft was to be held tomorrow (you must provide an update on this each time you post about the same player). Of course we will give you leeway of plus or minus 5 picks and any that are wrong will be held against you…but only for the duration of the said player’s career.
(3) what are his 3 main strengths with a comparison to a current AFL player for each strength
(4) if he has any weaknesses at all (I would hope on most occasions that this point is N/A), then explain them and when you expect them to be fixed by. For example, if Steinberg was a father-son selection, when exactly would they have fixed his height and speed issues.
(5) How many premierships he will win us single-handedly

…having to go back to the original post for more information and waste 30 seconds of my time to find out things like when he is eligible is just ridiculous!

Lift your game!!! (I hope that bloody sarcastica font works).

Thread updated. M Neagle’s first game as a Bushranger. Tom Wallis still making a pretty good claim to having the worst free-for to free against ratio in the TAC Cup, he’ll fit right in at Essendon. No sign of Jett Bewick for a month now, hope he hasn’t copped another big injury…

Given he didn't get a game in the champs it probably goes without saying, but Wallis didn't get an invite to the draft combine.

fly under the radar.

interesting dunkleys kid has also drifted off out of predicted top ten (early in year) to outside top 20.

Given he didn't get a game in the champs it probably goes without saying, but Wallis didn't get an invite to the draft combine.

fly under the radar.

Except he appears to have been named in the VFL team this week!

Daniher named for Calder too. It’s all happening here!*

• it might not all be happening here

Flattering pic on the club website.

Thread updated. M Neagle's first game as a Bushranger. Tom Wallis still making a pretty good claim to having the worst free-for to free against ratio in the TAC Cup, he'll fit right in at Essendon. No sign of Jett Bewick for a month now, hope he hasn't copped another big injury...

Yeh, you must be right, on the EDFL website it says Jett Bewick played 2 premier division games (good sign) but his last game was one month ago on the 26/6 (bad sign)…must have copped an injury

Probably most interested in Wallis performance in VFL this week.
Giles watch now over…it will be Wallis watch.

Saw Kurtis Barnard in grand final today. Only 13 but looked a fair bit off the pace.

Saw Kurtis Barnard in grand final today. Only 13 but looked a fair bit off the pace.

Off the pace of AFL or off the pace of U13’s?

Under 14s

Under 14s

Bugger!

Updated the top post.

Tom Wallis seems to have found a nice bit of form in the TAC cup against some quality opposition since coming back from the VFL, something very strange would need to happen for the Cannons to miss finals now, so that means I should get at least one chance to see him before the season ends. Unless ■■■■■■ AFLVic decide to play the Cannons final at frigging Craigie, in which case they can get stuffed.

Not much happening with the other guys. Bewick has vanished, Neagle and Daniher played one more TAC game each without making any huge waves.

Thanks as always, HM.

By the way guys, that top post needs more likes!