Father Son Watch (2017 onwards)

Did Cassidy get picked up?

Nope

No and he won’t play as an overager in TAC either, my guess is he will play for Geelong VFL

with the mismatched boots

4 Likes

I’ll be watching Calder in a Practise Match next week hopefully Mason gets a run although if anything I’m guessing only a half

4 Likes

Jaxon Neagle didn’t make the final Murray squad

1 Like

Rats.

Mason flatcher made the final Cannons squad for 2018, to an earth-shattering lack of surprise on the part of pretty much everyone. Kurtis Barnard missed out on an underage gig though.

9 Likes

Rats again (for Bernard)

Spotted Dustin Fletcher at Highgate shopping centre today, I was at the TAC fitness testing just up the road but didn’t see Mason test at all. Lachlan Sholl from Calder tested pretty well he was the standout for Calder in the Yo-yo test

2 Likes

Highgate shopping centre??
Wouldn’t be Highpoint, would it?

Oh, and Daniel Hanna, who was eligible under our multicultural academy last year, will go round for the Cannons again. I suspect he’s no longer eligible to be taken as an academy pick, but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

Yeah your right haha

Knifepoint

1 Like

Not sure it’s been posted, nor is it a huge surprise, but Tex Wanganeen has joined the Power academy stating he wants to play for them. Boo!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Dead to me

3 Likes

Yep, he has well and truly been lost to us

Something we did or just preferred Port?

At least one person can honestly prefer Port to us “to be closer to their family”.

1 Like