Father's Day: what did you do or Get?

Got a $50 JB Hi-Fi card and new Essendon Jumper.

Spent the day at home as In-Laws came over to see their Grandson as its ‘Grandfather Day’ too apparently.

Would love to know what people did or got.

Nice bottle of red, novelty boxers and looking forward to home made gnocchi tonight!

Last Thursday:

Girls, I will love anything you get for me except another coffee cup.

4yo daughters face falls.

No prizes for guessing what she had got me.

Opened presents this morning - coffee mug from daughter, wife, and smart ■■■■ mother.

Last Thursday:

Girls, I will love anything you get for me except another coffee cup.

4yo daughters face falls.

No prizes for guessing what she had got me.

Opened presents this morning - coffee mug from daughter, wife, and smart ■■■■ mother.

Lift your game moment eh?

Pair of slippers and a vibrator.

I sold my children for beer

Mid strength or super?

Got a Chemex coffee maker. It’s legit.

Got a Chemex coffee maker. It's legit.

A disturbing picture of a pharmacologically experimental environment never adequately controlled or challenged or documented…

Got a Chemex coffee maker. It's legit.

Sweet.

Mid strength or super?

All I can read is “vagrants choice”

Did pretty well.

The traditional socks and jocks - which I actually need.

The also traditional coffee mug - Batman.

And the not so traditional: Don Delillo’s latest novel, which I took up to one of the locals for a couple of hours and a couple of pints in the afternoon.

Oh, yeah: bottle of Jameson’s.

Did pretty well.

The traditional socks and jocks - which I actually need.

The also traditional coffee mug - Batman.

And the not so traditional: Don Delillo’s latest novel, which I took up to one of the locals for a couple of hours and a couple of pints in the afternoon.

Oh, yeah: bottle of Jameson’s.

Yep.
My time at Essendon and dealing with Peeto worshiping. By Cory Dell’Ollio.

A must read.

pjyamas this year.

Had a ripper for once.
Mrs bonz and youngest son got up early and made me breakfast of pancit.
A couple of cards, and balloons stuck to the ceiling to make it look like they were filled with helium. Nice touch that one.
A coffee cup saying “my dad rocks”.
A trip with all four kids and a couple of blow ins down to Emerald lake to kick the footy and assist in Pokemon catching.

Then,the best bit,
Eldest is bidding on a 2007 Gibson Les Paul on ebay for me…c’mon you good thing!! I’ll know in 5 days if that one comes off.

I feel loved :slight_smile:

I’ll just add to that,
It’s my wedding anniversary tomorrow so I’ve got a day off to spend with the always lovely, Mrs bonz.

good times

My kids (2 and 4) decorated two rocks with glitter, sparkles and the like, and gave them to their dad. Plus some cards and drawings. Mrheff was pretty chuffed at the homemade efforts.

Got a Makita drill set, one impact and a hammer drill… Pretty chuffed…
And my daughter (5) made me a stubby cooler, that was the best!!

I got a black tie that (very correctly) declares that I am the “Best dad in the galaxy”, in Star Wars font no less. I very proudly wore it out for dinner tonight. My daughter was suitably pleased with herself.

Also got a little sign that says “Dad’s Man-Cave”. If only I actually had somewhere to hang it…

And a packet of Lindt choccies. Everything’s coming up Milhouse today.

When I traded the kids back in I found they’d made me a tool box and a coaster. Which may have meant dad you need to do more round the house and youre a pisshead.