Favorite Places To Eat

I have a dinner reservation for 400 Gradi at Crown tomorrow night.

over-rated.

Would have to agree. Had a table booked for 830, and didn't get a seat for nearly half an hour, despite one of the managers taking us to the table, only to stop halfway, and take us back to the front because the table wasn't ready  :mellow:

over-rated.
Would have to agree. Had a table booked for 830, and didn't get a seat for nearly half an hour, despite one of the managers taking us to the table, only to stop halfway, and take us back to the front because the table wasn't ready :mellow:
For good pizza go to +39, or even Baci at Crown.

over-rated.
Would have to agree. Had a table booked for 830, and didn't get a seat for nearly half an hour, despite one of the managers taking us to the table, only to stop halfway, and take us back to the front because the table wasn't ready :mellow:
For good pizza go to +39, or even Baci at Crown.

Will add them to the list.

Went to 8 Bit Burgers today in Footscray.   

Very very good burgers.       Expensive, chips and  drink will kill you , but they are genuinely quick like a burger stand ought be, they where even faster than mcdonalds.    

I got the 8bit with cheese and beer batter fries.   The burger was really really good, Just proper, everything you expect from a burger.   The Fries are up there with the best, but small portion for the price for the large. 

Im going to try every burger on the menu.    Get out there if you love burgers! well worth it. 

the hotdogs are good too

Went to 8 Bit Burgers today in Footscray.   

Very very good burgers.       Expensive, chips and  drink will kill you , but they are genuinely quick like a burger stand ought be, they where even faster than mcdonalds.    

I got the 8bit with cheese and beer batter fries.   The burger was really really good, Just proper, everything you expect from a burger.   The Fries are up there with the best, but small portion for the price for the large. 

Im going to try every burger on the menu.    Get out there if you love burgers! well worth it. 

the hotdogs are good too

damn. Love a good chilli cheese fries

I didnt understabd the couch reference in my job thread and I still don't get it. Thinking I shouldn't try and find out either.

I have no idea at all either, but those dirty bastards who posted it reckon it's a setting for ■■■■ and that some of them are pretty alright, too.

Indeed.

A couch.

For casting.

At least, that's what it looks like.

I may be wrong.

Psychiatrists?

Went to a vegetarian cafe in Albion St Brunswick. Brekkie wrap was incredible. Scrambled eggs, cheese, avo, baby spinach, tomato chutny something and capsicum.

I didnt understabd the couch reference in my job thread and I still don't get it. Thinking I shouldn't try and find out either.

I have no idea at all either, but those dirty bastards who posted it reckon it's a setting for ■■■■ and that some of them are pretty alright, too.

Indeed.

A couch.

For casting.

I may be wrong.

Psychiatrists?

Yes, must be. They do a lot of the “where did the bad man touch you” type stuff.

Any decent places to eat in fark Brisbane?

I’m here all week

A new pizza joint has opened round the corner from me…opposite Essendon Keilor College on Buckley St. I’ve tried it twice, once for the Mexicana (which was excellent) and once for the seafood (far too much garlic for me, but not for some others I know).

They’ve got a big task to compete with Goofy’s but I’m sure they’ll try hard.

I’ve never been a fan of “gourmet” pizzas and I regard any form of chicken on pizza as an obscenity.

The place is called Urban Dough and their website is www.urbandough.com.au

Indeed.

A couch.

For casting.

I may be wrong.

Psychiatrists?

Yes, must be. They do a lot of the “where did the bad man touch you” type stuff.

Do tell us about your other experiences with psychiatrists.

Recommendations for a date night pre baby?

A reply to: @megz regarding QuoteLink

A Wednesday.

A reply to: @megz regarding QuoteLink

Went to Lucy Liu on Doe’s recommendation.

A
MAZE

BALLS

have a 5 course degustation thingy for $65 or 7 for $75 (I think. Pretty reasonable anyway). Fair bit of seafood (is that all out?) but plenty of other options too.
Good drinks list for you to get snarky at not being able to have.

Went to a place in Albert Park called Aja just before Christmas. It was very excellent; Asian with flare and very very tasty food. Service was outstanding and it was a very good night. Nothing was too much trouble and any slight issue was immediately dealt with, and did I say that the food was yummmmmm !!!

Not long before that went to another Albert Park place called Lord Cardigan, also top shelf, great food, great peaceful ambience and wonderful service.

Pre-dinner drinks at the Albert Park pub, parking is OK up near the school. Great area; if only I could afford to live there !!

A reply to: @Bacchusfox regarding QuoteLink

Went to a place in Albert Park called Aja just before Christmas. It was very excellent; Asian with flare and very very tasty food.
Flare? Or flair?

Ok, so I’m no longer in Northcote…but I think they are building some kind of Food Truck super stop on High St, at the thornbury end.

I think they are making seating areas and park benches, and I imagine the trucks will all pull in and you can sus them out

A reply to: @tinhillterror regarding QuoteLink

Ok, so I'm no longer in Northcote...but I think they are building some kind of Food Truck super stop on High St, at the thornbury end.

I think they are making seating areas and park benches, and I imagine the trucks will all pull in and you can sus them out

food trucks are awesome, yarraville gardens is good fun when theyre all there.

Ok, so I'm no longer in Northcote...but I think they are building some kind of Food Truck super stop on High St, at the thornbury end.

Whereabouts? Top of the hill near the town hall?

A reply to: @Deckham regarding QuoteLink

Whereabouts? Top of the hill near the town hall?

Nah, other end, it’s probably Thornbury. There was a big carpark there for a company that made canopies for items and stuff. On the right as you head towards preston