Favorite Places To Eat

Which restaurant? I've been to Indiana and that was heaps nice. Best toilets.

I know you are not sincere with that one. :wink:

Was at the Cottesloe Civic Centre.

Did you ask chuck to get us off at the cas?

He was more concerned with that day’s events in Paris. Hard to disagree.

Last night, Mrs AT and I had dinner in Cottesloe with Prince Charles and Nobel Prize medallist Barry Marshall. Food and wine were marvellous. Sunset over Indian ocean perfect, with lightning for extra special effect.

Highly recommended!

Did you try the old "here's a steak for sir and a chaffbag for the horse"
Last night, Mrs AT and I had dinner in Cottesloe with Prince Charles and Nobel Prize medallist Barry Marshall. Food and wine were marvellous. Sunset over Indian ocean perfect, with lightning for extra special effect.

Highly recommended!

So who wins ‘the ear wars’? Chuck or Jim?

Highly recommended!

So who wins ‘the ear wars’? Chuck or Jim?

Abbott out of the race now?

Brisbane

Miel burgers in the CBD.

Big red shipping container on a corner downtown.

One of my best meals in brisbane

Out
standing

Brisbane

Miel burgers in the CBD.

Out
standing

I heard about that, is that ‘asian’ burgers?

Brisbane

Miel burgers in the CBD.

Out
standing

Well, there’s Asian guys and girls working there, and I had a Korean style burger. It’s so good that when I woke up this morning, I was wondering what time the open. Chips are ■■■■■■ good too.

Went to Farm Vigano today in South Morang (around that area anyway). Food was simply perfect, all fresh and full of flavour.

If it wasn’t a long drive for you try dinner at 2 Beans and a Farm at Carome Homestead in Mernda. Fresh and excellent Spanish food with wines from the same region. Went there a couple of weeks ago and was genuinely happily surprised.

Been there for breakfast, sensational. Was a decent drive but well worth it.

how good is 2beans! their pork belly dish is off the charts. so good.

If you’re ever in South Yarra and Sichuan is something you’re likely to be into then don’t miss an opportunity to go to "Dainty Sichuan"on Toorak Rd. Best I’ve had by far. Take some friends and order a few dishes to share. Get the Fish Flavored Eggplant (just trust me, no idea why it’s called that), Stir fried Beans, Corn in Gold Sand and the Barbecued Pork Ribs. Then what you’re gonna want is a nice cold Tsingtao lager to wash down all of that explosive flavor.

You’re welcome.

There’s one in Box Hill too.
Tis good.

Brisbane

Miel burgers in the CBD.

Out
standing

Well, there’s Asian guys and girls working there, and I had a Korean style burger. It’s so good that when I woke up this morning, I was wondering what time the open. Chips are ■■■■■■ good too.

Went back.

Had the miso infused smoked pulled pork burger. Very tasty. Very messy.

Will be back

Italy 528. Pizzas are sensational

where do people get a cheap eat before heading to Etihad? heading to the 20/20 tonight with the family. heading in from the north.

where do people get a cheap eat before heading to Etihad? heading to the 20/20 tonight with the family. heading in from the north.

The shopping centre food court, if you’re pushed for time. Normal standard food court, cheap and quick but crap.

Anywhere in Melbourne, if you want something good.

Dumplings Plus at knifepoint (at least the one in the revamped food and tenpin bowling section), is absolutely amazing. Cheap, and you can see that they make everything there.

Truck Stop Deluxe.

Francis Underwood Burger.

Salted Caramel Bourbon Shake with Maple Bacon.

Maaaaaaagnificent.

Where dat?

Seems the ones in Northcote (Thornbury) Arnett the ones that I’ve ever heard of.

Though I did get a laugh out of the one selling sausages called ‘Tuga’

Suck there is no good places for us people who live in the South eastern suburbs e.g Narre Warren…

Mates booked Chinese New Year at Kingsland in Boronia… FML been there bout 20 times…

Food is decent but interior is bout 30 years old with mint green walls and a ceiling that looks like it had water stain damage.

Suck there is no good places for us people who live in the South eastern suburbs e.g Narre Warren..

Mates booked Chinese New Year at Kingsland in Boronia… FML been there bout 20 times…

Food is decent but interior is bout 30 years old with mint green walls and a ceiling that looks like it had water stain damage.

No more restaurants fir you billy, we are all watching !