Favorite Places To Eat

Suck there is no good places for us people who live in the South eastern suburbs e.g Narre Warren..

Mates booked Chinese New Year at Kingsland in Boronia… FML been there bout 20 times…

Food is decent but interior is bout 30 years old with mint green walls and a ceiling that looks like it had water stain damage.

No more restaurants fir you billy, we are all watching !

This was pre planned and classed as my treat meal :stuck_out_tongue: No deep fried Ice-cream or anything caked in batter for me though

Suck there is no good places for us people who live in the South eastern suburbs e.g Narre Warren..

Mates booked Chinese New Year at Kingsland in Boronia… FML been there bout 20 times…

Food is decent but interior is bout 30 years old with mint green walls and a ceiling that looks like it had water stain damage.

I think the best food in Narre is at Gold Class in the cinemas lol

Not much out Berwick way either which is a bit off a shock.

Couple of good places in Mt.Eliza ( I’m in Langwarrin South) but that’s not very close to you.

C’mon guy’s … La Porchetta’s are everywhere these days! :wink:

C'mon guy's .. La Porchetta's are everywhere these days! ;)

You mean that poor execuse for an italian joint?

Last year I got a “meatlover style pizza” as a work function dinner. Came out swimming in oil and saturated the bottom of the box…

Ahh, sounds like they gave you the Meat floater Pizza by mistake.

Where dat?

Seems the ones in Northcote (Thornbury) Arnett the ones that I’ve ever heard of.

Though I did get a laugh out of the one selling sausages called ‘Tuga’

If you are referring to my post, it is in Werribee. It’s a shop front, not a van. The owners are linked to Grand Trailer Park Taverna in the CBD.

I’ve heard good things about 8-bit in Footscray too, but I haven’t tried it yet. They are also opening up an American BBQ grill style restaurant nearby too.

Ahh, sounds like they gave you the Meat floater Pizza by mistake.

South Australian pizza.

I swear I posted in here re: Berwick restaurants and they are goneskies. wahhh???

Lost a few pages/posts across the whole blitzdom in the last crash … yours may have been victims …??

ahh so it was.

anyway, I was suggesting the Indian @ the Courthouse in Berwick for eats out this way. eaten there a few times and so far so good.

wasn’t a post really worth reinstating by me. :smiley:

Rude boy does great burgers.

Dandie has some good stuff, always a bit… interesting… but some good stuff all the same.
Tip: don’t go anywhere the white people go.

Dandie has some good stuff, always a bit… interesting… but some good stuff all the same.

I like the Grand Diamond afghan restaurant in dandy. Horrendous and tacky décor, terrible service, great food, reasonable prices.

I like the Grand Diamond afghan restaurant in dandy. Horrendous and tacky décor, terrible service, great food, reasonable prices.

I love joints like that.

Perth, well, actually northbridge looks like the place to go.

Sneaky Tony’s
Mechanics Institute

I think they’re bars, Anywhere I should eat?

ahh so it was.

anyway, I was suggesting the Indian @ the Courthouse in Berwick for eats out this way. eaten there a few times and so far so good.

wasn’t a post really worth reinstating by me. :smiley:

Is Shanikas no good now? When I lived out that way it was always great.
Also breakfast at Pioneer Park was 10/10.

1 Like

So after eating the worlds best Lox bagel in New Jersey, I tried Five and Dime in the city today.

Was really very good, considering I’d only just eaten breakfast. They got all the bagels you would expect in the US, you know it’s fresh cause they bake on site, and from what I could tell, the Lox is real and not smoked salmon.

Plus they put soooooo much cream cheese on it, just like the yanks. Also, as a bonus, served with chips (crisps) and a dill pickle, again like the yanks do.

It had me hankering for a Luke warm weak milky coffee, and it looked like they even had that drip percolator stuff there too, so will have to try it next time.

5 & Dime Bagels, down near the corner of Flinders and Spencer (down a lane way).

When you come to Launceston for a sleep over at my place I will take you to a place called Samuel peppys which is undoubtedly the finest restaurant in Australia that’s located in Tasmania that’s in Launceston that’s in this little shopping eatery bit in the city. Undoubtedly.
No seriously it’s good. Can’t remember what I had though.

Went to super normal, modern asian.

Very very good

I miss Cafe Armenia in Carnegie soooo damn much. Another one of those tiny little places with crappy lino on the floor and tacky prints on the walls, but holy god the food was incredible.