Favorite Places To Eat

Was Amandas Moms
Then it was Kyles Moms
Now its Maddys Moms
She has a nice peach!

What I take from this is you are a really fat tightarse.

Yeah…and?

1 Like

Nothing … just an observation.

Food pic alert!

Had lunch at Spice Temple @ Crown yesterday. I’ve been there a few times now over the years but it has always been amazing. We had the $55 yum cha menu and it was awesome value considering the quality of the food. Highly recommend.

Edit: sorry about my slop bowl in the pic.

7 Likes

Has anyone been to Gazi ?

I am being forced into dinner with friends of Mrs Fox, so hope the food is OK.

I like it. Tasty food but more casual and sharing style.

The lamb is very good. Then load up on sides and dips etc.

1 Like

Yeah.
Good. Not that good.

Edit: actually no I haven’t. Disregard.

1 Like

I’ve twice and both times had the 10 dish or whatever thing.

was great, gave a good variety of bastardised greek food. My very traditional (greece is the best ever) yiayia enjoyed everything, even though she turned her nose up at every description.

2 Likes

Had dinner at Spice Temple again on Tuesday night - still one of the best places in Melb.

1 Like

Spice temple is great. Silks is good too but pricey. For “modern Asian” I love Coda, been about 4 times and will happily go again

I love Cutler and Co.

Giving Rosettas another chance soon.

1 Like

Coda is now on the to do list.

I dined at Alma in Geelong last night. It’s a South American restaurant. Chose the chef’s selection and it was really good. Highly recommend it for anyone that’s in the area.

Pastuso in Flinders lane is Peruvian I think and very good

2 Likes

Estelle Bistro in Northcote is fantastic. 3 course for $70 and the food is amazing quality. These is also the fine dining option next door, but I prefer the Bistro.

Also if not mentioned already Minamishima in Richmond. Never had sushi that good before.

2 Likes

Schnitz is pretty good

Belles hot chicken is pretty good, their pickles were amazing.

2 Likes

Menu looks really nice.
I’ll try that.

1 Like

I’m not sure if they’re a partnership but Hot Chicken Project here and in Anglesea are exactly the same as Belle’s. The chicken is perfect. I also like to point out Belle’s hot fish sandwich to my mate whose mum is called Belle.

2 Likes