Favourite song

Berlin Chair - You Am I

2 Likes

Not sure about one song - I have a lot that I love - all different and from different eras but this one is one that I heard when I was but a pup.

Ooh decisions, decisions it could be Spin Doctors - Two Princes, perhaps Powderfinger - My Happiness, or maybe the Savage Gardens cherry cola. Nah, think I’ll go with Pearl Jam - Bugs. Yep, definitely Bugs, good call socks, yep Bugs.

3 Likes

Two chords n all!

Love that song.

Thought it was Brian Cadd for years.

TOOL - Jambi

Marilyn Manson - Lunchbox

Close 2nd is Resurrection - Fear Factory

Yep same. For me it switches with my mood, the setting and my age.

Cardi B - Be Careful

Bowie - Heroes
but it will be something else 2morra

He was on the record but not that song. Ginger Man is his song that I reckon is a cracker

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

Radiohead

1 Like

A change is gonna come - Sam Cooke

1 Like

I understand people saying that they couldn’t possibly choose.
I didn’t just give my answer off the cuff. I was only able to give that answer like that because it’s something that I’ve considered regularly, (sometimes thanks to blitz, sometimes for other reasons) with significant amount of years in-between.
All you can ever answer is what’s your favourite song of all time right now, but when that answer is the same, or very near the top of the list three or four times in a row, then I think a song achieves that rank of favourite ever.

3 Likes

I heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye

1 Like

Nice!

I am still glad this gets a run

2 Likes

Rolling in the Deep by Adele.

Farmer in the City ~ Scott Walker

(It’s always Scott)

1 Like

Bohemian Rhapsody

I don’t know what I’ve said previously, it absolutely changes day to day, but right now it’s I Was Only Nineteen.

I love that it needs a glossary.
I love that it doesn’t explain.
I love that if you don’t know what an SLR is then this song does not care.
I love that I only understood what ‘contact!’ meant a couple of weeks ago, after watching Danger Close.
Previously I’d thought it had something to do with aeroplanes.

2 Likes