Fed Labor promise $4M for Hangar expansion

How dare you accuse me of standards !

7 Likes

How does that work?

And if the prick that is sharing the car you paid for drives it from Dandenong to Frankston in at 110kph in 2nd gear do you share the repair bill?

Ah! Yes. Foodbank and the NDIS come to mind.
Oh wait that was the miserable liberals, wasn’t it?

2 Likes

No he was at Pellegrini’s in the city. Talking about a “super” state funeral for Sisto

Governments giving money to massive sporting clubs is a totally bogus waste of money in all cases where the club is not us

9 Likes

If you think that Labor won’t do the same then you are delusional. Remember, this is the same mob who gave us the blackest day in sport. ■■■■ they couldn’t even work out the HKD in gambling bets

Thankfully I’ll be long dead before all that ■■■■ is common place.

1 Like

Historically I’d say our supporter base would’ve voted Libs. Nice ploy by Shorten.

Well if it’s an autonomous car he won’t be driving it at all, that’s the point of a self-driving car.

4 Likes

Car sharing is already a thing. Car next door is a popular one already

Yeah, Daniel was the one who promised cancelling the East-West wouldn’t cost a cent.

1 Like

Conveniently overlooked by many.

Who mentioned self driving cars?

Total bill to be $20M. Club seeking State Gov or others to bring non-EFC funding to $10M.

If we were St Kilda, we’d get five times today’s offer to move to Seaford (and not help anyone but ourselves) and then we could crack the sads a couple years later and be paid again to go back to Moorabbin.

3 Likes

Peeto did, in his original post that HAP then responded to starting the conversation that you ended replying to. See this post: Earlier in this thread

It was also the autonomy part of the “autonomy/sharing” duo in the post you quoted to reply to him.

1 Like

Whatever happened to the brick wall with my name on it for DONATING TO THE FLIGHT PLAN?

1 Like

You don’t own it, Uber, Lyft, Google (Waymo) do, they maintain the fleet and factor it all into the pricing. Pay proportionally based on what you use (per km/trip)

Double edit - didn’t read proper and missed the entire point of your post - work stress. Enki has it covered.

Ha, 10 News just barely mentioned Shorten’s promise and didn’t show him doing so… but several times earlier, on unrelated topics, they had that Collingwood supporter speaking with the Hangar logo at the rear.

Channel 10 has news??

There’s a channel 10??

3 Likes