FEJO Friday 10th Dec

It’s not good enough.

Nackers is a paid professional and needs to take these training sessions seriously. I expect binoculars, in depth detail, flowery renditions and interpretive dance.

I even heard from a fellow blitzer that he would laugh with gay abandon whilst watching training sessions. What sort of message does that send?

I bet he comes back from Xmas with a tight belt after too much Xmas pud and cheer.

I’m over this club.

14 Likes

Just add him to the list of people who didn’t get a full pre-season and move on.

5 Likes

How did Walla’s weight at the end of the session compare to his weight at the start of the session?

7 Likes

who says you can’t lose weight in a professional environment

11 Likes

Hasn’t worn blitz tie at training.

1 Like

Tex watch please.

1 Like
9 Likes

Oh Tex thoughts are coming!!

5 Likes

geeeez caldwell better not be injured

3 Likes

Knowing our luck he probably is

30 Likes

I’d pump the brakes on the Caldwell panic. Lots of players are on modified training at this time of the year. With his history i’d be resting him once in a while too. Maybe he’s pulled up a little tight.

7 Likes

Training still going. 3 hours so far. Will do a review later on. Lots to discuss

38 Likes

I feel baited by scoots. I was expecting a 70 Bomb

17 Likes

I just need to know, do I get on for the Brownlow now, or wait until he’s signed?

2 Likes

i’m just going to imagine he’s in the gym doing nordic curls all day until february

2 Likes

@CJohns I’d like your thoughts to whether mcdonagh looks like he is a best 22 player and in the clubs plans early. is there a emphasis in things such as match sim to get the ball to him to use his kicking to our advantage?

14 Likes
4 Likes

Could we please get a break down… My boss keeps telling me to only do things in three so here it goes.

1. Who is flying
  2. Who is struggling
  3. How is Tippas weight going?