Final Round Non Essendon Games

No real standouts this year, but i think Richmond are legit. Wouldn’t assume they’ll inevitably implode.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are legit, but they are more legit than Melbourne and us.
Whoever is in the bottom two spots of the 8 are making up numbers in my opinion.

Come on saints. Fark going to Sydney.

Do Saints even care?

So what, it is nice to be there. Also often teams that make up the bottom part are on their way up or on their way down. For us it is up.

1 Like

Reckon tigers are in red hot form. Wce winning big and playing port seems our best bet imho

Gotta find my one good call of the year that St Kilda weren’t worth envying.

geelong and richmond are basically the same team at this point. They’re both a genuine chance, but also a pinged hamstring away from going out in straight sets.

Sorry if it’s a repeat question, but does anyone know what WC would need to win by to move ahead of us?

~40 points I think

1 Like

About a 40 point gap.

1 Like

Yes.

For all the hype of Melbourne being the next big thing to arrive in 2017 about 10 weeks ago, they are a sick and sorry looking lot. l was not surprised that the Pies beat them yesterday. l also picked them to win, although that was in From Long Range tips. Dees have limped into the finals in the worst shape of any team from recent memory, and could still be ousted.

Cmon West Coast, give us Port

I’m farking happy that we aren’t sweating on this result like Melbourne… not sure my heart could have handled it after our own crap rollercoaster game!!

3 Likes

Tuggers starting to choke a little

It’s happening

1 Like

Kick the goal saints FFS.

BRUCELESS!
He legitimately can’t kick

Fark off Jack.