Cmon saints!

1 Like

24 points

Cmon Sainters!!!

Eagles making a 40+ point win possible

WEagles have jumped the Crows.
Dees on shaky ground right now.
Season going down to the wire.

It’s possible that Richmond choke, setting up a MCG final, only for Adelaide to roll over, sending us back to eighth and up to Sydney.

1 Like

Don’t think we want both things to happen…Saints win & Eagles by 40 would see us back playing Sydney??? I think??

Doesn’t matter. The finals is the big time. To be the best you have to beat the best.

2 Likes

For those that don’t want Sydney, tell me why Port is better.

Whoever it results in us playing, Richmond blowing a 50 point lead to lose a double-chance would do me just fine.

I am not sure and based on today’s effort it won’t matter anyway.

Bigger capacity ground for starters which allows more of our fans to go. Port aren’t a AFL love child either so the umpires won’t be as bad as the ones we get against Sydney. Oh and Sydney are a 10 goal better side than Port

2 Likes

If you want some live entertainment, watch this thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/west-coast-v-adelaide-sunday-27-august-4-40pm-aest-subiaco-oval.1175326/page-10

WC win by 18 and Melbourne miss finals.

1 Like

Well port are 1-7 against top 8 teams this year, suggesting they’re not that good, and that 1 was when sydney were bad at the start of the year. When we played them we won by 70 points.

Last time I went to Ess v Port in Adelaide we won…and I’m going to this final. That’s the best I can muster at this point!

2 Likes