Finally we get to hear from Hirdy. Our coach

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2014-10-07/btv-hirds-preseason-preview-october-7-2014

PR looking up already

Not very difficult to do was it.....

Well done EFC! Great to see James on Bomber TV talking about the players. Yeah!!!

Was this done for the fans, or for players we want to trade into the club who think we're a rabble.

Was this done for the fans, or for players we want to trade into the club who think we're a rabble.

Must admit I thought the same thing

at least we're rabble with a well spoken coach.

LOL!  I couldn't help but compare Hird's clear, concise communication with Bomber's bizarre ramblings..  Maybe I'm being unfair?

Or third possibility, to put heat back on Bomber

Our current* coach

I hope the poor bloke gets some sleep soon. 

Well hirdy did say he is having trouble going from business course In Paris to head coach of bombers, you don’t want to play vfl

So much love for Hirdy.

Well what a delight to finally hear the man's dulcet tones. I can't think of a worse strategy than to have isolated James Hird after his return.

Calm, concise, impressive choice of words; just a breath of fresh air. I sincerely hope that with an eventual conclusion to the Sorry Saga, the shifting of personnel this way and that, he can finally enjoy some time as the rightful coach of the boys who don the sash.

Go Hirdy!

Get around him.

I hope the poor bloke gets some sleep soon.

I've heard of this stuff called Melanotan or something, supposedly helps with insomnia. Could be worth a shot.

Also, of he can get paddy to stay he truly is the messiah and everyone else can go and get stuffed.

He's magnetism is holding that white board eraser up.

Bloke looks dead set exhausted.

He looks fine. Go hirdy!

A bit from both columns I reckon. There wouldn't be a hell of a lot of players hanging around the EFC website for updates from Hird though. It's up to Dodoro and co to convince players that they should come on board. 

Does look tired.