Finally we get to hear from Hirdy. Our coach

He's magnetism is holding that white board eraser up.

Yeah seriously, WTF?
I spent the whole interview looking at that!?

Was this done for the fans, or for players we want to trade into the club who think we're a rabble.

A bit from both columns I reckon. There wouldn't be a hell of a lot of players hanging around the EFC website for updates from Hird though. It's up to Dodoro and co to convince players that they should come on board. 

Does look tired. 

Well he wouldn't be tired from his impending court action. Apparently all you do is let the lawyers do the work and you pay the bill.

Perhaps he could just get his lawyers to do video pieces on the website for him.

or maybe it was just a planned video to please us tragic essendon supporters and CULT OF HIRD followers

Yeah seriously, WTF?

Magnetic whyteboard eraser. Try Officeworks.

So good to see something about football

Was this done for the fans, or for players we want to trade into the club who think we're a rabble.

A bit from both columns I reckon. There wouldn't be a hell of a lot of players hanging around the EFC website for updates from Hird though. It's up to Dodoro and co to convince players that they should come on board. 

Does look tired. 

Well he wouldn't be tired from his impending court action. Apparently all you do is let the lawyers do the work and you pay the bill.

Perhaps he could just get his lawyers to do video pieces on the website for him.

He he. Not going to let that one go Rollo. 

That’s not Hird. It’s his evil twin.

Or maybe just Bomber Thompson in a James Hird mask.

Great to hear from him.

Yeah seriously, WTF?
Magnetic whyteboard eraser. Try Officeworks.

Can it play small forward or ruck though?

FARK the haterz!

It's great to hear him speak again.

Ridiculous to think it's taken this long.

He has a steely resolve. 

Game face is on. 

BELIEVE.

Ok I just saw it on mobile...

Nothing to over-analyse.... lol

LID OFF

Our PR work could do with some improving. This is all so very confusing. I mean if Hird gets the chop now (or soon after) this would be pretty embarassing. I know we need to get on to business as usual, but this is very messy.

He though all but confirmed Licha's desire to move to Richmond.

TOUCHED HIS NOSE

Our PR work could do with some improving. This is all so very confusing. I mean if Hird gets the chop now (or soon after) this would be pretty embarassing. I know we need to get on to business as usual, but this is very messy.

Did nothing of the sort. Spoke in exactly the same terms about Howlett. Difference is that we have more info re. the Howlett situation. 

-Confirmed that Howlett and Licha may be leaving EFC but will have a talk with both to ensure they stay

• Will try and obtain a quality player from Port for Paddy. If no deal occurs, he will stay a Don or shop him around elsewhere
  • No Boulder trip this year. A small group (4-5 players) will be heading to Colorado instead
  • In a current process to replace Goody
  • First priority to trade in/draft a ruckman. Wants Joey to play permanent fwd. Will also look to acquire a gun mid with our elite mids ageing.

Not trying to be critical or rock the boat but have you ever seen Hirdy look so dispassionate, fidgety and lackluster?

AFL Season Guide 2012 and AFL Laws book in the background

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

Are you serious? We dont want to talk about it - It was well done thats all we needed out of them and inregards to Winders saying that they will have a chat over the next few days. Well thats fair enough I would rather than than just B/S us.

-Confirmed that Howlett and Licha may be leaving EFC but will have a talk with both to ensure they stay
- Will try and obtain a quality player from Port for Paddy. If no deal occurs, he will stay a Don or shop him around elsewhere
- No Boulder trip this year. A small group (4-5 players) will be heading to Colorado instead
- In a current process to replace Goody
- First priority to trade in/draft a ruckman. Wants Joey to play permanent fwd. Will also look to acquire a gun mid with our elite mids ageing.

Uh oh. He's gone full Sheedy. Did he mention cheque books?