Finals Week 1

Couldn’t find a thread for this.

Bulldogs look on early.

Edit: FRANKLIN

gotta love it, eagles player slaps it into pickens hands and he gets the mark.

Tom Boyd is such a disappointment. Doesn’t tackle when he just has to go, doesn’t want to have a shot at goal then turns it over when he goes to pass it. Earning his wage.

get ■■■■■■ daniels thats not how you’re meant to play footy.

Tom Boyd is such a disappointment. Doesn't tackle when he just has to go, doesn't want to have a shot at goal then turns it over when he goes to pass it. Earning his wage.

He definitely seems to be missing self assurance. Which is kinda ironic considering by all reports he was an arrogant twat in high school

Also, not sure how anyone can suggest the quality of football isn’t better than it was 20-30 years ago

Tom Boyd is such a disappointment. Doesn't tackle when he just has to go, doesn't want to have a shot at goal then turns it over when he goes to pass it. Earning his wage.

He definitely seems to be missing self assurance. Which is kinda ironic considering by all reports he was an arrogant twat in high school

Also, not sure how anyone can suggest the quality of football isn’t better than it was 20-30 years ago

think because defences have gotten so good, scoring is harder and therefore looks less attractive.

I can’t stand the Dogs, I find them irrelevant and in the last 2-3 years pretty ****ing cocky about their progress.
However I hope they win tonight - couldn’t think of too many things better than 40k feral knobs going home with nothing. Win almost every game there during the season and then lose an Elim final there…would be bliss

Doggies have come to play. If they win tonight, that would be massive and i’d love to let my West Coast mate about it!

think because defences have gotten so good, scoring is harder and therefore looks less attractive.

Definitely
I think people struggle to look past all the flashy stuff as well
That and when you see clips of old games it is invariably only the highlights

Did Dalhaus just flop massively whilst manning the mark?

lecras roves it perfectly?

in no ■■■■■■■ universe does that bounce left.

Bet Lecras wishes he was playing Essendon

Gotta love Picken

i really hate commentators.

daniel sells hsi teammate into trouble and libba ends up getting them out of it. ‘such a good decision maker’ at the end of the following play. yes that was a good decision but the play preceding that was ■■■■■■■ horrible. if jackson merrett did that would be hung drawn and quartered.

crowd’s quiet

i really hate commentators.

daniel sells hsi teammate into trouble and libba ends up getting them out of it. ‘such a good decision maker’ at the end of the following play. yes that was a good decision but the play preceding that was ■■■■■■■ horrible. if jackson merrett did that would be hung drawn and quartered.

Daniels is the best player on the ground by a long way, not sure what you’re on about. Has been massive, and short

RIP Eagles 2016

Really putting them to the sword.

Poor blokes just done his shoulder

Wet toast lost without their usual run of soft frees

lmao they called play on from the mark. They never pay that. Suck it Eagles haha