First Number Change?

Seems Jackson Merrett may have moved out of the number 20, and into the number 33?

8%20group.jpg

Now, the players often end up with the wrong jumpers on during these sessions, but that's clearly the number 33 with "MERRETT" on it.

From that photo do we have the first spew of the preseason?

Maybe it’s for Zach Merrett…

Is Steinberg rocking a ponytail?

■■■■■■■ hippy

Merrett wore 33 in his first season, must be old singlets from 2012.

Merrett wore 33 in his first season, must be old singlets from 2012.

Can't believe it took 5 or so posts to bring that up

From that photo do we have the first spew of the preseason?

Ryder maybe?. If he comes last in the time trials again this year- this place will go into meltdown.

Flight Plan is an expensive operation, can't be making new training tops every time someone changes a number!

I believe thats the IT guy going the big spew. Fitness not as good as last year.

That would be cool, working at HQ then sneaking out for a session with the lads at lunchtime. I think my skin folds and bald head might be a give away. kommer wearing 18

It wasn’t even Merrett wearing that jumper, pretty sure it was Van Unen (who is #33) wearing an old jumper, looking at the video most of the players were wearing other guys jumpers anyway…

That would be cool, working at HQ then sneaking out for a session with the lads at lunchtime. I think my skin folds and bald head might be a give away.

Also, Chapman isn't due back at training till the 18th.

While I don't know about any of the above, the third bloke from the right appears to be massively gifted.

Is that the Bagman in #10?

While I don't know about any of the above, the third bloke from the right appears to be massively gifted.

The return of Willie ■■■■?

Like a quadricep holding an apple.

That would be cool, working at HQ then sneaking out for a session with the lads at lunchtime. I think my skin folds and bald head might be a give away.

Also, Chapman isn't due back at training till the 18th.

Who knows this type of stuff? Stalker!